Palladio Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I purchased this product in WD407-Rich Mocha, I think it's a shade too light. I tried Merle Norman's Luxuvia Powder Foundation and really liked it, but the MUA reviews on this one was so good that I chose to go out and purchase it. The coverage is buildable, I've just applied it to my face(half wet & half dry). I have combo/oily(tzone), so I'm going to wear it for a few hours to see if it will settle & look closer to my complexion. I think it would wear well over my Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Cappucino, sometimes the red undertones can be a bit too much, so this would likely do well to tone that down. The finish is very nice & it wears lightly.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Purchased this in Cappucino (sp?) at Sally's recently. It was marked down 50%. Was concerned about the color choice as I fall somewhere between this shade and the next lightest, but, decided to take a gamble because it was so cheap. If I sheer this out, it gives me lovely, poreless coverage. I had been using L'oreal Minerals and this is so much nicer looking that the Minerals. I intend to go back to Sally's and buy up the rest of the stock. (LOL)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I think I have found my HG. I have searched for 25 years for the perfect foundation for my oily acne prone skin. I think and hope my search is over. Perfect for me. I'm a DDD and it's hard finding foundations that match my complexion. This one is a match. I usually apply my foundation in the morning for work, around 7a.m. By 9:30 a.m. I'm an oil slick especially forehead, checks, and t-zone. My neck is even oily. But this one helps to control, not 100%, but control the oil slick. Also, it stays put. I have problems with my foundation fading away (probably from constantly moping up the oil from my face) during the day. Not this stuff. I still have on foundation at the end of the day.
My test is how does it look in natural light. GREAT! Now, if you like the natural look just don't use as much. If you need coverage you will have to use a lot of this stuff. I have never tried it wet just dry. Girls, you can't beat the price AND IMHO it's great stuff. Double dog dare you to give it a try. Hope you like it as much as I do.