Palladio Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Green

4.4

something is off with this product lately, the laurel nude was a natural tone and now it has a horrifically pink unnatural cast, which I only noticed too late to change at work. Sad as product was perfect before.......

Update: I actually ended up having contact/conversation with this brand, and they suggested I try it again. I recently did in March 2017, and it seems the laurel nude has much less of a pinkish cast, it seems they may have adjusted it. In its current form I find it really useful as a setting powder for Boots No, 5 foundation in ivory (lift and luminize) and whatever concealer I use....blends edges and keeps face shine free. Also good for quick "all I have time for" face for informal days.

I am continuing my review (typing this on the mobile app is tricky because it keeps stopping me from typing) Palladio is cruelty free and gluten free. Gluten makes a lot of people break out and they don't even know it. It has medium to full coverage and it best used with a bamboo kabuki brush. I got "everlasting tan "shade. It works!

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! It stays on all day. You can use it dry for light coverage or wet the sponge for a heavier coverage. I have used it every day for a little over 3 months and about ready for a new one. Sally Beauty and Ulta both carry it.

This is the kind of foundation I have been looking for! Lite on the skin, coverage looks smooth & natural & can be applied with the damp or dry sponge. A powder & foundation in one step! You can also use this over your favorite foundation for added oil control. Packaged like a pressed powder with a sponge in the bottom compartment. This makes your skin appear smooth, pore less & even toned. Bought it at Sally's Beauty Supply.

I've never written a review before but this is the best foundation I've ever used! It covers all of my blemishes and yet it still looks natural. It also controls my oil throughout the entire day. My favorite part is how quickly is takes to apply!

I have been using this product for the last couple of weeks, and I cant even express to you how much I love it, but I am going to try. First, the price was a tad bit more than you would spend on a product from the drug store (I got this from Sallys beauty supplies) it was around $12.00, which was comparable and nothing to complain about, especially after you try it and find out how well it works. The actual compact itself and the packaging has both pros and cons. Someone meantiomed that its a bit bulky, which is true, its square and a bit thicker than other powders. I also wished the sold a refill for the little put of product, because it seems like such a waste to have to buy a new one everytime, however- i would also want a new sponge after using all the product, so you may as well just keep re-buying the whole thing. Obviously, you can use this product wet and dry, and the sponge it comes with is another reason why i love this product so much. Its extremely soft, and way more well made than any other compact sponge that i have used. It washes very well, it doesnt fall apart and it goes back to the same soft well made sponge whether you are using it wet OR dry. Another clever and genious thing about this compact is that it splits into two different sections- one for the makeup, one for the sponge... and on the very bottom, there are holes in the compact, so when you put your wet sponge back into place, it allows it to breathe and dry, without staying damp and accruing all kinds of bactiria. I loved that, because I had never seen it before, most compacts after you wash your sponge you have to leave it sit and dry before putting it back in its place. Five stars for that. Onto the actual product, its amazing. It only comes in four or five colors so I was lucku enough to havr an exact match to one of the colors and i dont have to mess with it too much. You can use it wet or dry, so durring the summer when you sweat (which i have already done) that makeup doesnt get gross, and cakey because its made to use either way. I love that! It goes on smoothe, it looks natural, i dont have to use a ton of the product to get the coverage I want, because its a medium coverage already. Honesly, I have gotten away without putting any concealer on, and just applying this on top of my primer because it covers so well. This is my go to from now on, and I will reccomend this product to anyone who wants to use multi-purpose make up... and I will re buy as soon as I am done, and even before then so I can make sure I dont run out... yes! i love it THAT much! <3

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

HG! Beautiful medium coverage, covers acne scars well. No need for concealer. I use it dry over boots beautifully matte makeup base and it not only lasts all day but looks just as amazing as when I first put it on. That has never happened with my old HG colorstay. The finish is so natural, no one can tell I have makeup on. Cypress beige is a great match for my NC 25 face. I've always used liquid foundation and am glad I switched to this great powder, it just looks so much better and it feels like I don't have anything on my face. And my pores look so much smaller! Woo!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Awesome product! Super-easy to apply, and coverage can be adjusted as necessary. If I have a "blemish", I dampen a corner of the sponge, dab it in the powder and apply to that spot, then blend. So for me, it's really a foundation/powder/concealer all in one. Oh, and it has never irritated my very sensitive (mild rosacea) skin. HG!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Add me to the list of people that LOVE this foundation! I got Laurel Nude for my NW20 skin. I have used MAC mineral foundation, Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, Revlon ColorStay, Alima Pure and by far this is my favorite. I apply the foundation dry with my kabuki brush, and can get amazing coverage that way without looking too over the top (essential for my conservative workplace). I am sold on this!!

Changing my review to a 3. After wearing this for a while, I notice that it settles into my lines, and I don't like that! Will keep for weekend wear when I want a lighter foundation, or even just powder. But I am going back to my Alima foundation for the work week...

I dont even want to write this review in fear of having to do an update tomorrow that says it broke me out....cross my fingers that won't happen. This stuff is amazing, I mean WOW!!! I bought in cypress beige which is a perfect match for my 1.5 complexion which gets fairly tan in the summer. My complexion looks flawless, so simple to apply...hot hot hot here and no budging....I used it dry and love it so much I don't know what the advantage of wet would be, maybe I will try but for now I am completely satisfied. I am so tired of paying $$$$ for make up that only does an okay job. Read reviews on this last year and have put off buying until now. Really, I can't imagine someone being disappointed in this unless it breaks you out....