Palladio Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this on a whim at my Ulta a few days ago and I am very impressed! I was looking for something that could help my skin...I used Revlon's photoready foundation for a few weeks straight and my skin developed a horrible allergic reaction from prolonged exposure. I had ugly little bumps everywhere! They were not pimples, I have no idea what they were...but they were itchy. This has actually helped tremendously in clearing them up and i've only been using this for like 2 days! It's amazing! My boyfriend hates the smell of minerals so I can't use any kind of mineral based face products, this takes the cake for a "good for you" foundation. I actually like this stuff better than Photoready, it makes my skin look even more flawless AND it stays put longer! Our car broke down on the side of the road and we were in 100+ texas heat for several hours. I was sweaty and I was expecting to look like a wreck...my skin looked amazing! I decided to give this the true test today and wore it to work out...I was super sweaty and again I was expecting a melty face...but...my face looked perfect! I was sad to take my after-workout shower because my face still looked so pretty! This not only makes my face look great all day, my face feels nice to the touch and this doesn't transfer. This is great used either wet or dry, with the sponge, or with a brush. However you apply, it is just dreamy all over. I hate to say anything negative about the photoready foundation...but this is just so much better. I don't even need primer. I have oily skin by the way!
EDIT: 6/30/2012: My skin started to adjust to this makeup from wearing it everyday, and I wasn't getting the amazing results I was used to! This works best if you switch up your foundation routine every couple of days so your skin can't adjust to it! Still love this, just thought this would help!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I purchased this product in WD407-Rich Mocha, I think it's a shade too light. I tried Merle Norman's Luxuvia Powder Foundation and really liked it, but the MUA reviews on this one was so good that I chose to go out and purchase it. The coverage is buildable, I've just applied it to my face(half wet & half dry). I have combo/oily(tzone), so I'm going to wear it for a few hours to see if it will settle & look closer to my complexion. I think it would wear well over my Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Cappucino, sometimes the red undertones can be a bit too much, so this would likely do well to tone that down. The finish is very nice & it wears lightly.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Oh how I wanted to love this product. After reading the reviews, I just knew this was going to be my HG and replace my Studiofix. I first bought this in Cappucino (I'm a NC40/42). That color was way too dark. I went back and got the Everlasting Tan, this shade worked well on me. (I would probably wear the next shade up-Neroli Bronze in the summer). It just does not give me the coverage I need (mild acne/scarring) like Studiofix does. I've applied it with a sponge dry and damp.(I don't do brushes)
Also, after about 3 hours, it gives my skin a gray-ish tone. However- it does control my oily skin VERY well, while SFix does not. So, I guess I'm gonna have to go back to my expensive HG S-Fix because the most important thing is what product makes me "look like I'm not wearing makeup" and Studiofix wins.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I think I have found my HG. I have searched for 25 years for the perfect foundation for my oily acne prone skin. I think and hope my search is over. Perfect for me. I'm a DDD and it's hard finding foundations that match my complexion. This one is a match. I usually apply my foundation in the morning for work, around 7a.m. By 9:30 a.m. I'm an oil slick especially forehead, checks, and t-zone. My neck is even oily. But this one helps to control, not 100%, but control the oil slick. Also, it stays put. I have problems with my foundation fading away (probably from constantly moping up the oil from my face) during the day. Not this stuff. I still have on foundation at the end of the day.
My test is how does it look in natural light. GREAT! Now, if you like the natural look just don't use as much. If you need coverage you will have to use a lot of this stuff. I have never tried it wet just dry. Girls, you can't beat the price AND IMHO it's great stuff. Double dog dare you to give it a try. Hope you like it as much as I do.