Palladio Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Curly

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have pretty much the worst skin ever. Very acne-prone and extremely sensitive, so most foundations either break me out or give me a rash, which is no fun. This foundation is a godsend for me. It isn't full coverage but it evens out my redness and camouflages my breakouts while still letting my skin breathe. I've been using for 3 months now and I've completely thrown away ever other foundation I've tried. I go through it very quickly and am on my second compact in 3 months, but for $6, that isn't a problem at all. My only problem with it is the sponge, which can get really gross and germy fast, and is ineffective. I use a powder foundation brush instead and just flat out throw away the sponge.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I like this product. I don't wear make-up every day. But on the occasion to I need to "dress" up for a company dinner. I use this. It covers heavier when wet and lighter when dry. My lines and open pores don't show IF I use a primer first. Blends well when I highlithg and contour my face.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I just got this today and I'm pretty excited about it. I'm trying to find a replacement for my beloved Maybelline Dream Matte powder and I think this may be a hit. It blurs all my imperfections and makes me look flawless! I'm not sure it holds up well against my extremely oily skin but when I get oily with this powder, it only looks like my natural skin but better. This has beautiful, natural looking, almost completely matte coverage and finish. So far, I'm loving this and the loose powder version.
EDIT- This isn't my shade and there isn't one to match my skin tone. Also, this doesn't control my oils well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Excellent product. No irritation. Applied dry flawlessly, not powdery, adequate coverage but the lightest color "Laurel Nude" looked muddy on my fair, pink-cheeked NW20 skin.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

It covers nicely, but there were a few cons: doesn't last very long, broke me out, and only comes in a few shades and is hard to match to skin.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I don't even know where to start with this freaking sexy work of art! It has taken me years to find something as great as the Maybelline mineral power pressed powder which was sadly discontinued and left me heartbroken. This stuff has exceeded my expectations dramatically. It is better than the Maybelline I mentioned above and I never thought I would be able to say that! If you use this dry and alone you get medium coverage. On top of foundation dry you get full coverage. And finally if you use this wet you get full coverage. I'm on my fourth compact and just tried it wet a couple weeks ago. It worked so well dry that I didn't feel the need to until I was running late for work and forgot my foundation at home. I was amazed at how great it looks wet! It's not heavy or cakey and covers every blemish or imperfection I have. I use the lightest shade (laurel nude) and it matches well. I wouldn't say exact because I'm fair & cool and this has some warmth to it but it's dangerously near perfect! It's matte but if I'm needing some shimmer or looking too warm I will dust some Maybelline fit me powder in porcelain 110 on and I'm good to go. This will last me all day at work (8 hours typically) but staying power is different for everyone. I touch up depending on my oil and sweat production that day. It controls oil very well and will last through sweat. This is about $12 bucks at Sally's Beauty Supply but I get it a little cheaper because I have a pro card. So worth the money! Definitely try this and if you don't like it for some reason you can return it just keep the receipt! Packaging is awesome and the sponge is incredible unlike most that come with powders. It has air holes in the bottom of the container to prevent bacteria growth and let the sponge dry which is fab. Hope I helped!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was hoping I would like this foundation but I just couldn't make it work for me.
Pros: not cakey, easy to apply, really nice packaging
Cons: It's pretty expensive, it doesnt control oil, it melts off my face easily (because of my oil), the coverage isnt too great, the lightest color looked orange on me, and it oxidized. Whew, I sure sound like a Debbie Downer!

I can see this working a heck of a lot better for ladies with more normal skin, but for me with my oil slick of a face it just didnt work. Ive only ever worn it dry so i might try applying it wet and update. But for now I'm sticking with my Maybelline Purestay!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Wow. Honestly, that's all I can say about this foundation. I'm NC/W15 (basically I can wear cool or warm shades). I have used this product wet and dry. I use the retractable kabuki brush from Ecotools to apply dry. I mainly wear it dry because my skin is good and this gives you a more sheer coverage. It lets my freckles shine through :) My skin looked as if it had been airbrushed and it stayed that way for hours. However, I did a makeover on my sister who has really bad, ruddy skin and used this wet with the sponge included. I have pics in my profile of her before and after. Seriously, check them out. Used wet, the coverage is medium-heavy but it doesn't look like she's wearing makeup. It's amazing. I have this in shade 400 Laurel Nude and it is a perfect match. This has replaced ALL of my other foundations, including Bobbi Brown Skin and the entire MAC line of foundations. There is nothing better. For $9.99, you can't go wrong. You can buy this at Sally's or ULTA. I don't know of any other stores that carry this brand.

I've heard others say they love the foundation but they had a hard time finding a good color match and that it could possibly oxidize on oily skin, so if you're oily, you may want to use a mattifying primer underneath. I use it over Weleda Skin Food and Neutrogena Healthy Defense Liquid Sunscreen. Thank God for Makeup Alley, otherwise I would've never found this gem. GET IT!!! :)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have really oily skin so i usually dont go for liquid or cream foundations, i bought this foundation in bronze wd405 which matched my skin great, though in the winter time i would probably have to get a lighter shade. The foundation went on smooth and the sponge it came with was pretty soft, it covers well and hides the shine on my face and even when i sweat alot, most of it stays on which is great considering that its summertime, it doesn't irritate my skin or make me breakout, palladio sells alot of great products including their rice powder which is great for going over foundation, so i wasn't suprised when this powder foundation worked for me, its about 10 dollars in a beauty supply store and the store i bought it at had testers, i would still google to see if you can catch a sale online or in certain drugstores. Overall its a great product!

UPDATE: had to buy a darker shade, for some reason after two weeks the shade seemed really light on me had to go one darker.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using this for three weeks now, and it's become my daily go-to foundation. My skin is acne-ridden so it doesn't have quite enough coverage to be my only foundation, but if I lightly apply liquid foundation then finish off with this (applied wet), nothing budges and it doesn't look cakey. I'm amazed!
I actually love the sponge that comes in the compact, it's very thick and not those thin useless ones that normally come with powder foundation. It holds up to washing quite well. The rest of the packaging is very nice, not clunky or bulky.
The only thing that stops me from giving this a 5 is the color selection. The closest match for me is Laurel Nude but it's not perfect. It was hard to tell the colors of the powders by the boxes because the swatches were horrible, and there weren't that many colors. If Laurel Nude was slightly less pink it would be perfect for me.
Overall I'd definitely recommend this to those looking for a full coverage powder foundation. It's budget-friendly and you definitely get your money's worth.