Palladio Beauty Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Makes your skin look worse than it did before! I really found nothing good in this foundation.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The shades in this line are all pinky... too pinky for my pale olive skin. Other than that, I like the nice quality packaging and the option to purchase refills for less money than an entire compact. Talc is the first ingredient which scares me off a bit since that's been known to cause clogged pores for me in the past. Nice dupe for Lancome Dual Finish.

EDIT: the talc in this did in fact cause issues for my skin. It's no longer in my collection :(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Ladies DON'T BE FOOLED into thinking this is a DS item sold at Sally's/ulta for $10 because its really costing you $36---> WTH?!?! Its because this compact is ONLY = 0.28oz vs the average DS/HE foundation/powder that is almost ALWAYS =1.00 oz so to get the same amount ur essentially shelling out wayy more $$$.

For starters, I have normal to dry skin. I look to cover redness mainly, a zit or two & even out my complexion overall with foundations. I do not have acne/scars & still using this dry, gave me such sheer coverage as if I wore translucent powder only. Used wet, yes this covered everything & I was flawless for hrss!!!! Here comes the bad: CAKEY, even withoutt layering. I think the WET part of this foundation is meant for the sponge application to get ANY coverage, the DRY is what your left with--dry, cakey, powdery matte finish. So UN-natural & emphasized ALL my pores. Ofcourse all this was with me staring in the mirror; I checked indoors/outdoors, yellow/white lights, natural/car lights & yup same effects. A couple of feet away & dim lights could work but come on self satisfaction is important too! Why wear mu in the first place, if it isn't.

IF your still interested, for reference I'm NW20, Revlon CS-buff, Sally Hansen by Carmindy-Ecru Beige, L'oreal True Match W2, Maybelline Smooth Mousse-Creamy Natural, Maybelline Matte Mousse-Classic Ivory & matched Palladio-LAUREL NUDE which has pink undertones & is probably best for normal-oily skin IMO.

Nope didn't work for me. Settled immediately into fine lines and pores and the colour (next one up from Laurel whatever) was too dark and muddy looking. Returned it to Sallys.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

So after all the reviews, i finally decided to try this. I am Asian with very yellow undertones. I am a NC25 in MAC studio fix liquid foundation. I tried the Cypress beige, which was waay too dark and looked pink. I was then recommended Laurel nude by Palladio customer service...that was very light and had pink undertones. It seems like most of the makeup has cool (red/pink) undertones and hardly any for us warm toned (yellow) girls. I returned it back to Sally Beauty Supply.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

You know, this is a pretty good foundation. With the exception that it breaks me out, that is. It was very easy to apply and blend, I found a great color match (Laurel Nude- I am a MAC NC20) and being it was pressed made it perfect. So convenient. I applied it dry with my Stila #24 brush, and loved everything about it, except that it made me break out. If ever my skin is less sensitive and break-out prone, I'm going back, because I loved everything else about it . Do try, you never know!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this product a month or so ago in 'Ivory Myrhh'. I usually use liquid foundations, but I thought I'd try something different after reading the reviews on here. This is a great product! I usually apply it dry, sometimes wet - it doesn't make that much difference for me. I'm glad this stuff doesn't make my foundation diminish by the end of the day like the others I've tried. The coverage isn't perfect, but my skin isn't that bad so its alright. I'm already almost running out, but hopefully it will last me another couple weeks. I'll definitely buy it again!

UPDATE - This stuff was ok at first but I realized it made my face kinda orangey and made me break out. I now use Physicians Formula Le Velvet Compact, its way better.

I'm an Ivory Myrrh girl myself, and I am so happy that I found this terrific product. (I just want to keep my voice down, as I want it to stay a well-kept secret, so the prices don't shoot up and we all start having trouble finding it!)

This foundation manages to give wonderful coverage without looking mask-y. It truly does give the illusion of My Skin, Only Better. I also like that so many of the ingredients are all natural. The less chemicals on the face, the better! The colors are good; not as large of a range as StudioFix, my former foundation favorite, but I found one that works for me. Besides, Palladio has MAC beat, in that the Wet/Dry doesn't break me out and turn orange on me less than two hours after application like StudioFix does!

I buy mine at Sally Beauty. There is an entire display of Palladio products. I am so impressed with Wet/Dry, I am going to look into the other products as well.

Highly recommended.

Edited: Except not. I started to have a problem with this foundation turning color during the day, and I just got tired of it. I no longer use it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

ok i tried this cause of all the good reviews and maybe i didn't do something right but i thought this was awful. maybe as a powder it is ok but to use it wet is horrible. i couldn't get it to blend. it looked cakey and chalky and chunky. i also want to add that i've read that rice powder can cause breakouts. that and cornstarch cause they are food related so i am trying to stay away from products that contain them.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Add me to the list of people that LOVE this foundation! I got Laurel Nude for my NW20 skin. I have used MAC mineral foundation, Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, Revlon ColorStay, Alima Pure and by far this is my favorite. I apply the foundation dry with my kabuki brush, and can get amazing coverage that way without looking too over the top (essential for my conservative workplace). I am sold on this!!

Changing my review to a 3. After wearing this for a while, I notice that it settles into my lines, and I don't like that! Will keep for weekend wear when I want a lighter foundation, or even just powder. But I am going back to my Alima foundation for the work week...