Palladio Beauty Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Straight

Love this foundation. It stays in place all day, and doesn't look too powdery when applied dry with a kabuki brush. I haven't used it wet. I use the shade Natural Clary.
I do wish that it came safety sealed. I was in Ulta, wanting to pick a new one up, and all of the boxes had been opened,and tested already. Gross!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This review is for the "dry" aspects of this foundation because I haven't and probably won't use it wet. My Ulta doesn't carry Palladio products so I waited for the price to drop online, and yay finally it did ... Come to mama! The reviews for this have been great and now I can say I totally agree. My skin is NC20-25/Dior 021/Laura Mercier Powder No. 3 and I matched Laurel Nude. Compared to LM foundation powder (also a wet/dry formula): this is less creamy, a touch more translucent, and much more economical. The staying power is the same (a few good hours) and the coverage is definitely a solid medium. Also, the Palladio powder feels very lightweight, similar to Revlon's Nearly Naked powder (which is great for setting but not coverage.)

I brush this over Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer (Nude) and just on its own for mid-day/evening touchups. (It's VERY effective if I'm too shiny.) Usually if I carry powder in my purse I have to stuff a retractable kabuki in there too, but I was happy to find that the applicator that comes with this compact isn't bad at all. Love this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

HG! Beautiful medium coverage, covers acne scars well. No need for concealer. I use it dry over boots beautifully matte makeup base and it not only lasts all day but looks just as amazing as when I first put it on. That has never happened with my old HG colorstay. The finish is so natural, no one can tell I have makeup on. Cypress beige is a great match for my NC 25 face. I've always used liquid foundation and am glad I switched to this great powder, it just looks so much better and it feels like I don't have anything on my face. And my pores look so much smaller! Woo!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

After reading the positive raves about this powder, I finally gave it a try. Texture is silky smooth and actually creates an airbrush effect on the skin. Though the coverage is light to medium, it still covers most of the acne marks and the redness of my skin. It is also good in controlling the oiliness. I remember using a blotting paper only during my coffee break in the afternoon. My skin did not negatively react to the powder and still remain pimple-free. Overall, this powder is a cheap alternative to the expensive powders of well known brands and will definitely re-purchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this foundation. I use it dry and have not used it wet but will definitely give it a try soon. This foundation is dirt cheap yet work wonderfully. Evens skin tone, does not cake and gives a natural airbrush look. Can look powdery depending on your tools so BE CAREFUL. If you use a brush that is not stiff enough, then it just sits on skin. However, with the right brush (I use bareminerals flawless application face brush) you will be in love.

It only comes in 6 shades but the beige one is perfect for my skin tone. If you can find a match, get this product!

I just bought my fourth pan of this foundation - it is the best. I have pale skin with cool undertones and almost nothing matches, but this does. I also agree with other reviewers who say this goes on a little powdery. It does, but if you buff it in a little with a good flat-topped brush it will set to a really nice finish in about 30 minutes - just about the time it takes to finish up your face, grab breakfast, take out the dog, and leave for work! I hate the way liquid foundations feel and this is such a nice alternative - my HG.

UPDATE: I adored this powder foundation when used dry, but HOLY COW...when used wet, it's even better. Gives such a flawless finish to my face without looking cakey or dry (not that it did this dry) and lasts much longer without having to blot away oil. AMAZING.

Ever since I fell in love with powder foundation, I've been on the hunt for new ones to try. I heard good things about this one so I gave it a go. I believe I got the color Everlasting Tan and it is a pretty good match for my NC35 skintone.

The powder is very finely milled, with little fall-out when you swirl your brush into the pan.

It's medium-full coverage and can look cakey if you apply it with a heavy hand. Lasts all day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Just bought this foundation. Best i've ever use. Easy to apply with sponge and doesn't cake at all. I'm an NC30 and bought the medium, which is a perfect shade. Give me a sheer - medium coverage. Good thing about this is the price. I bought it overseas and found its still resemble to aussie prices.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Ok, I really like this powder foundation as a setting powder, it doesn't provide enough coverage as a foundation on my 50 year old, aging skin. I use this over whatever liquid foundation I'm using at the time ( I like to experiment and switch around alot) but I never switch around my setting powder, I'm too happy with this one. Not only does it set my foundation, it adds an extra layer of coverage and makes my makeup stay on all day. The color I use is cypress beige and it's a perfect match for my light/medium skin tone. As another reviewer stated, if you use it dry, use a flat top kabuki style brush, the puff that it comes with is pretty useless. It doesn't dry out my already dry skin and it stays on for hours without a weird color change. The packaging is sturdy and looks like a department store product. Highly recommend!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a really good wet/dry foundation. I am in between NC15-NC20 MAC, I got Lauren Nude 400 and it works perfect! Most dual powder foundations don't work this well! The surface of the powder never hardens when you use a damp sponge on it repeatedly, which is my first kudos. You get as much coverage applying this dry as you do when applying wet, so it's pretty impressive. I find the staying power, is obviously better when applying wet. It feels masky for a split second when applied damp, but this dries to a soft powdery, lightweight finish. When you apply this damp it appears a bit orange or pink for a few seconds, but it dries down so soft and blends into my neckline. This is full coverage, and looks great in natural lighting, & photos. Much better then the previous dual powder foundation I used in the past (Lancome) at a fraction of the price, without the stinky rose smell. This keeps me pretty matte all day, doesn't look cakey, doesn't have any weird smell. I have combo/oily /acne prone skin, my mom has normal/dry skin and we both can wear it with positive results. I did notice a few pimples in areas I normally don't get with this foundation, but it could be because I used the same sponge for 2 weeks without washing. I ordered this online from sallys, it was packed well, and cost like $8. I am so happy with the results, this is my first "natural rice" foundation as the compact says. Laurel Nude is a very flattering shade! In person, the boxes trick you with the powder's color. They have generic stickers that represents each color, and 3 boxes of the same color could have 3 very different undertones/colors on the sticker swatch. Don't go by the sticker, open up the box or get mua color recs. A must try. I don't even wear under eye concealer when I use this powder dry or wet. Full coverage for under $10 is a steal! 1 step product right here, and I love it!