Palladio Beauty Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

I am continuing my review (typing this on the mobile app is tricky because it keeps stopping me from typing) Palladio is cruelty free and gluten free. Gluten makes a lot of people break out and they don't even know it. It has medium to full coverage and it best used with a bamboo kabuki brush. I got "everlasting tan "shade. It works!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was very excited about this powder foundation, because I love wearing powder makeup. After some good and some bad mineral foundations, I tried this. The first few minutes (dry application/powder brush) are weird with this, it is very chalky and obvious and awful. Give it five minutes and it soaks up natural oils and looks amazing. Nice evening of tone but light coverage. Loved this aspect.

However, this made me break out like CRAZY. I experimented on and off with this, and made sure I had super clean brushes, and still had just the most angry skin for the days following occasional usage. It's disappointing, because this is the finish and method I like, but this is causing way more problems than it can cover up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have pretty much the worst skin ever. Very acne-prone and extremely sensitive, so most foundations either break me out or give me a rash, which is no fun. This foundation is a godsend for me. It isn't full coverage but it evens out my redness and camouflages my breakouts while still letting my skin breathe. I've been using for 3 months now and I've completely thrown away ever other foundation I've tried. I go through it very quickly and am on my second compact in 3 months, but for $6, that isn't a problem at all. My only problem with it is the sponge, which can get really gross and germy fast, and is ineffective. I use a powder foundation brush instead and just flat out throw away the sponge.

Oh My God I love this product. I have acne prone combo skin, oily when it's hot and dry when it's cold. I use this with Cerave PM moisturizer (Put a small amount on a small area of powder and use a foundation brush, not the pad mainly just because it's dirty). I've tried tens of foundations in search of the one that won't make me break out and this is the one. I don't wear foundation everyday, usually just when breaking out badly or when I go out at night. THis doesn't make me break out at all (but maybe if i used it daily it might), it keeps me shine free AND moisturized (use with lotion.. not water if you're dry) and my skin looks beautiful! Matte, not really glowing. Coverage is medium, and alterable. It can go on heavy or light depending on your preference. At first it doesn't look great, but after it sets for ten or fifteen minutes it looks AMAZING for me. HG product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Not buildable wet or dry. Does not last long. I hit pan after 1 week of daily use. Coverage is light to medium at best. Claims to control shine and oil, does not control shine or oil. Sponge shreds before you finish product. Only plus is that it's better than BE. Will not re-purchase.

I've never written a review before but this is the best foundation I've ever used! It covers all of my blemishes and yet it still looks natural. It also controls my oil throughout the entire day. My favorite part is how quickly is takes to apply!

This was my first powder foundation, and how I wish I had a color match!! The finish was so incredibly lovely, it makes me wonder why I had never tried out a powder foundation earlier!

My skin is very sensitive, acne-prone, and easily irritated. This did not aggravate my skin at all, nor did it cause any new acne to form. It absorbs oil very well (blotted maybe ONCE the entire day I had it on) and seems fairly transfer resistant - have not tried to see if it transfers onto clothes, but it definitely did not leave much on my cell phone.

I'd say the coverage is medium to full and it lasted all day on me without separating or sliding off, and this was without finishing powder or setting spray.

Basically, the PROS are:

#1 Great lasting power from 8:00am - 7:00pm (my usual work hours)

#2 Did not transfer onto my cell phone like most liquid foundations

#3 Great oil absorption (rice powder for sure!). I only really needed to blot ONCE throughout my whole work day.

#4 Smooth finish, did not accentuate any dry flakies, was very matte. It also did not seem too dry

#5 Did not aggravate my hormonally sensitive, acne-prone, skin - THIS is hard to do when it comes to foundations, so I give it a BIG thumbs up for this! My skin usually feels really "hot" and irritated after wearing most foundations for a whole day, as if it'd been suffocating the entire time.

And now onto the CONS.

#1 This oxidized on me horribly!! The lightest shade was already too dark on me, but I was able to get by adding some bronzer onto my neck. By the end of the day, I looked as if I had powdered my face with dirt :/

#2 There is a very short range of shades available :( And they all seemed to have pink undertones

#3 Packaging is a little bulky, and could be better.

I don't seem to have too many cons about this product, but because the shade is so horribly off on me, I will not and cannot repurchase :( I'd recommend this for sensitive, oily, and acne-prone girls like me...if you can find a match. It is a lovely product, and has spawned my interest in looking for other powder foundations that will match me and have the same finish, last, and oil absorption as this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

After reading the positive raves about this powder, I finally gave it a try. Texture is silky smooth and actually creates an airbrush effect on the skin. Though the coverage is light to medium, it still covers most of the acne marks and the redness of my skin. It is also good in controlling the oiliness. I remember using a blotting paper only during my coffee break in the afternoon. My skin did not negatively react to the powder and still remain pimple-free. Overall, this powder is a cheap alternative to the expensive powders of well known brands and will definitely re-purchase.

the lightest color Laurel Nude is perfect for me. using it wet gives a nice finish but i find it that using it dry is great for everyday wear. so far it hasn't looked cakey or too powedery and I'm pretty happy with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff makes my face look amazing. However, the color selection is awful. I am a NC35 and I bought cypress beige. It works ok, but not an exact color match. I feel the shade next would be too dark. I love the coverage and the look of my skin. It does ok with oil control but I would say, it does far better than mac's powder foundation. If you have beige, peach, and combo skin I would try this.