Palladio Beauty Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.8

BREAKOUT city! Buy this if you like pimples and clogged pores. I went on Accutane and I literally never break out except when I switched to this foundation from my beloved Purminerals.. bad mistake.
Purminerals, I love you and will forever stay faithful. Besides the breakouts, this foundation isn't horrible. Good coverage and I liked the natural shade (lightest one). However, it did not last throughout the day, purminerals lasts me literally all day. Also I didnt really like how it sat on my face. I dont know. I guess I'm just in love with my pm fdtn, its my hg, baby. Anyway, I really dont recommend this for an acne prone face.. or for anyone for that matter honestly.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

When I first bought this product, I loved it. I used it as the final step in my makeup routine, in certain areas like spots or under the eyes, on top of my full coverage liquid foundation and concealer. It gave me a nice finish and was great for touch ups but it made my face breakout really bad. I never had acne-prone skin so for my face to suddenly start breaking out was not normal. It was a great product from the start and I wanted to love it but unfortunately, it gave me acne and I am now having to deal with that so I will definitely not purchase this product again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

So after all the reviews, i finally decided to try this. I am Asian with very yellow undertones. I am a NC25 in MAC studio fix liquid foundation. I tried the Cypress beige, which was waay too dark and looked pink. I was then recommended Laurel nude by Palladio customer service...that was very light and had pink undertones. It seems like most of the makeup has cool (red/pink) undertones and hardly any for us warm toned (yellow) girls. I returned it back to Sally Beauty Supply.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought this in an emergency -- on a shoot some of my palettes dropped and where we were there were no "good" mu stores... so, I found this in a drugstore and thought I could make it work.

I did my best -- but the color selections are piss poor at least if you want a great mu and not a mediocre one. The texture of the product is not bad but not winning any cigars either.

all in all, it is ok.. there are worse products but that doesn't do me any good when I want a superb finish.

This makes my skin look dry and dull. I tried it wet and it seemed worse. I was disappointed because I was drawn to the fact that it was an herbal foundation. Oh well.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Should've trusted my gut on this one. I thought I would experiment with using a cream to powder foundation, but it just didn't work out for me. I can see why so many people have written glowing reviews of this product -- it applies easily & smoothly, it doesn't cake, the packaging is fantastic, and the formula is lightweight and silky. But that's where the love stops for me. First, I couldn't really find a good shade (I'm fair/warm, NC20-25). I bought the Laurel Nude shade, but I was left with a darkish pinky-peachy cast all over my face. It also made my face itch (and I don't even have sensitive skin). Must be the talc? I ended up washing it all off because I couldn't stand it. Too bad for me -- I love the concept of this product and was hoping I could make the switch from using messy liquid foundation.

I actually adore their foundation beause it is really good to skin, it can also help you to look more brighter and your skin will look so young. I got to have this product again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Base on reviews here, I tried this mineral pressed powder foundation. For me it was just OK. I like the idea of a pressed powder vs. loose. I experimented with the sponge and wet. Color came out splotchy and orangy. I used a brush from my loose mineral makeup and that worked. The coverage is not enough for me and there's not much staying power. This works for someone who needs minimal coverage. If you add too much more to cover, then the finish is just too powdery. I'll keep looking.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this in WD405 Neroli Bronze since I am tanning. It was just a tad too dark so I swept it down onto my neck too so there wouldn't be a contrast. It will work better when I get a little more tan.

I love how soft the powder is. I can't even feel it on my skin after I put it on, and it seems to blend in even better with time. I applied it dry with a powder brush over concealer. I plan to try it wet with the sponge that is included.

UPDATE: Began to notice this was changing to an orangey color as time wore on! No longer using.

I bought this based on the recommendations here, but I can't say I love it. I have cool-toned pale skin that's normal-dry, and I prefer the polished no-makeup look. Liquid foundations accentuate my dry spots, and creams are too rich, so usually I wear just concealer and powder, but sometimes I need something more. This isn't it. The texture is too dry and thick for my taste, even applied lightly with a powder brush, and the lightest shade (Laurel Nude) is a strange chalky peach color, sort of yellow combined with pink but not at all neutral on me. I'm disappointed but not out too much money.