Palladio Beauty Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This review is for the "dry" aspects of this foundation because I haven't and probably won't use it wet. My Ulta doesn't carry Palladio products so I waited for the price to drop online, and yay finally it did ... Come to mama! The reviews for this have been great and now I can say I totally agree. My skin is NC20-25/Dior 021/Laura Mercier Powder No. 3 and I matched Laurel Nude. Compared to LM foundation powder (also a wet/dry formula): this is less creamy, a touch more translucent, and much more economical. The staying power is the same (a few good hours) and the coverage is definitely a solid medium. Also, the Palladio powder feels very lightweight, similar to Revlon's Nearly Naked powder (which is great for setting but not coverage.)

I brush this over Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer (Nude) and just on its own for mid-day/evening touchups. (It's VERY effective if I'm too shiny.) Usually if I carry powder in my purse I have to stuff a retractable kabuki in there too, but I was happy to find that the applicator that comes with this compact isn't bad at all. Love this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this powder! I get compliments on my skin tone every time I wear this. I'm an NC25 and I picked this up in cypress beige which is a good match for me and it has awesome coverage. I prefer to use it dry as I don't really like the look of full coverage foundations. It's quite matte and practically glides on. I use this over my Too Faced Primed and Poreless and my skin looks amazing. Definitely great at evening out skin tone in no time. Oil control is good and it doesn't oxidize. I got this for $7.50 (employee discount) at ulta and it was worth every penny. I haven't even hit pan yet. A little goes a long way as long as it's used with a brush and not a sponge but that's obvious.

I will def repurchase this! :D

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I tried this looking for something similar to Aveda's wet/dry powder. I've used it for about 3 days now & I love it! It really controls oil, I barely have to blot or reapply throughout the day. The price is much better than the Aveda powder. I chose Laurel Nude & it is just about perfect. I still have to use a separate concealer under my eyes but even with that I get almost no creasing or settling into the fine lines. Best powder I've ever used!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This gives off coverage because I wanted extra covering, so I go this and it's nice.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love it! Great coverage! Feels very light on the skin. And matches my skin perfectly. Mom also loves it. Pretty decent price also. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

So far so good! I bought this powder out of curiosity since it was on the ULTA shelf and I remember good things about it. Since I'm Asian and my skin is about as beige as you could possibly get, I have this in the Cypress Beige (I think I spelled that right...) shade.

Since I'm not a fan of using sponges for powder makeup, I used a kabuki brush and applied it with mineral powder technique (by swirling/bluffing it into my skin). My skin looked SPLENDID! This powder goes on super smooth, feels ultra light (you don't feel it at all), and doesn't settle into fine lines. You get flawless, airbrushed-like skin. The coverage (dry with a kabuki brush) is probably medium, which is perfect for work, school and hanging out with friends. To be honest, I think the coverage looks better and more natural than my BE Matte powder, although that one matches my skin tone more.

I haven't had much success trying this powder wet. The sponge is soft and feels high quality, but it seems to soak up the powder instead of putting it on my skin when it's wet. I may try using a wet brush later, but I'm happy with the coverage that I get while the powder is dry, so I think I'll stick to that. Overall, I am VERY impressed!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

iv only started wearing powder/ foundation recently because i found that wearing sunscreen on my face makes me shine a lot. this is my first ever compact and i loved it didn't last for too long though bec it i used it everyday. packaging wise, i really like that it has a separate compartment fot the sponge although id like it better if they tried to make the compact slimmer bec i carry this around and the packaging is a bit bulky. the powder itsef i have no problems with just add spf and this would be perfect. i tried using another powder after i used this up but it broke me out so now im back to my trustee palladio powder which i think i'll repurchase again and again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Oil-free and good coverage when used dry. I have oily skin and this powder has a good matte, not-too-powdery finish and lasts as well as the dept store powder foundations I have tried over the years (Clinique, Lancome, MUFE, etc.). Ivory Myrhh is a good match my skin tone but just a tad dark (I tried Laurel Nude but it was too light for me and I am fair with pink undertones). The price is a huge plus at $9.99 from Sally. No more spending $20-$35 on powder foundation! I am going back to Sally to stock up on a couple more!! Highly recommend giving it a try.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This products is the best I have ever tried! This is comparible to the Shiseido smoothing compact foundation but even better! This one is not oily and it lasts all day! I am fairly light and the cypress beige color matches my skin perfectly! I love that it doesn't have the yellow undertone which tends to make my face turn a bit orangey towards the end of the day. I promise this is the best product I have ever used. I used to use Shiseido, Christian Dior, Lancome, Estee Lauder, (Mac made me break out), and they just do not compare to this product. I can't believe I was spending all that money with dept. brands!
The palladio powder/foundation is perfect, it's oil free which is good because I have very oily skin. I also bought the palladio concealer stick to cover up the small blemishes or little discolerations. The concealer stick does not crease or run at all. I even put a little concealer all over my face...just a little and it just evens out my skin. It is matte and oil free. Then I add the palladio powder foundation (dry) and it just goes on so smoothly and evenly. I swear that people compliment my skin and they tell me my face looks air brushed! It really does and I love that this lasts all day, doesn't feel oily, and is so light...yet it still gives that full coverage and perfect complexion. My skin is very sensitive and always tends to break out easily and this product did not do that to my skin...if anything, it improved my skin.....I love it!
Trust me, I never write reviews but this was worth it. I need to get the words out there!

- Stella

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

All I have to say is WOW. I have tried EVERY SINGLE powder out there for oily skin. Some do not control oil and many oxidize (they turn orange on the skin on top of not controlling oil!!) This has been the best I have ever used and I have become a lifetime user. I bought my first compact 3 months ago. It goes on somewhat powdery, but settles in quickly. My color match is Natural Clary. I usually wear dry, but hear its better for oily skin to wet sponge and apply. Either way, this is a great powder for sensitive and oily skin (great combination, huh?) I can't believe that after trying every powder out there from all department stores and sephora, my HG powder was waiting for me at Longs Drugs Store. Highly recommend!!
EDIT: Color is chalky and it sits on top of your skin. The oil on my skin melts the makeup. Still good 'natural' makeup but would work better for normal skin