Palladio Beauty Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by age: 56 & Over

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Excellent product. No irritation. Applied dry flawlessly, not powdery, adequate coverage but the lightest color "Laurel Nude" looked muddy on my fair, pink-cheeked NW20 skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Works well for me.

This is a great find! I've tried just about all of them. I needed something to wear over my sunscreen that didn't look obvious, but blended in and took off some of the shine. This is a soft-focused matte finish that is sheer, not cakey and doesn't sit in my pores. I applied it dry. I picked cypress beige...the lightest color with warm tones and no pink. It's pretty close. I'm a neutral with warm undertones, so I'm not easy to match. The price is unbeatable. Edit: Liking the new Clinique better.

this oxidized and had no oil control. i looked orange and shiney : (