Palladio Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 19-24

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PROS:
-excellent, excellent, excellent oil control. Powders are always recommended to me for my oily skin but I honestly don't see most of them working much better than liquid foundations. Now this stuff is GOOD + long lasting
-Lightweight texture, doesn't look gross and cakey/heavy
-Can use wet or dry, I use dry to set my foundations and wet to wear on own. Looks AWESOME when applied wet and you get way more coverage
-Packing is cute with separate part for the poof poof. Yes i called it a poof poof.

CONS:
-color range is not the best, doesn't really cater to golden undertones, all in all will most likely repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this powder! I get compliments on my skin tone every time I wear this. I'm an NC25 and I picked this up in cypress beige which is a good match for me and it has awesome coverage. I prefer to use it dry as I don't really like the look of full coverage foundations. It's quite matte and practically glides on. I use this over my Too Faced Primed and Poreless and my skin looks amazing. Definitely great at evening out skin tone in no time. Oil control is good and it doesn't oxidize. I got this for $7.50 (employee discount) at ulta and it was worth every penny. I haven't even hit pan yet. A little goes a long way as long as it's used with a brush and not a sponge but that's obvious.

I will def repurchase this! :D

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have really oily skin so i usually dont go for liquid or cream foundations, i bought this foundation in bronze wd405 which matched my skin great, though in the winter time i would probably have to get a lighter shade. The foundation went on smooth and the sponge it came with was pretty soft, it covers well and hides the shine on my face and even when i sweat alot, most of it stays on which is great considering that its summertime, it doesn't irritate my skin or make me breakout, palladio sells alot of great products including their rice powder which is great for going over foundation, so i wasn't suprised when this powder foundation worked for me, its about 10 dollars in a beauty supply store and the store i bought it at had testers, i would still google to see if you can catch a sale online or in certain drugstores. Overall its a great product!

UPDATE: had to buy a darker shade, for some reason after two weeks the shade seemed really light on me had to go one darker.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using this for three weeks now, and it's become my daily go-to foundation. My skin is acne-ridden so it doesn't have quite enough coverage to be my only foundation, but if I lightly apply liquid foundation then finish off with this (applied wet), nothing budges and it doesn't look cakey. I'm amazed!
I actually love the sponge that comes in the compact, it's very thick and not those thin useless ones that normally come with powder foundation. It holds up to washing quite well. The rest of the packaging is very nice, not clunky or bulky.
The only thing that stops me from giving this a 5 is the color selection. The closest match for me is Laurel Nude but it's not perfect. It was hard to tell the colors of the powders by the boxes because the swatches were horrible, and there weren't that many colors. If Laurel Nude was slightly less pink it would be perfect for me.
Overall I'd definitely recommend this to those looking for a full coverage powder foundation. It's budget-friendly and you definitely get your money's worth.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This gives off coverage because I wanted extra covering, so I go this and it's nice.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love it! Great coverage! Feels very light on the skin. And matches my skin perfectly. Mom also loves it. Pretty decent price also. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

So far so good! I bought this powder out of curiosity since it was on the ULTA shelf and I remember good things about it. Since I'm Asian and my skin is about as beige as you could possibly get, I have this in the Cypress Beige (I think I spelled that right...) shade.

Since I'm not a fan of using sponges for powder makeup, I used a kabuki brush and applied it with mineral powder technique (by swirling/bluffing it into my skin). My skin looked SPLENDID! This powder goes on super smooth, feels ultra light (you don't feel it at all), and doesn't settle into fine lines. You get flawless, airbrushed-like skin. The coverage (dry with a kabuki brush) is probably medium, which is perfect for work, school and hanging out with friends. To be honest, I think the coverage looks better and more natural than my BE Matte powder, although that one matches my skin tone more.

I haven't had much success trying this powder wet. The sponge is soft and feels high quality, but it seems to soak up the powder instead of putting it on my skin when it's wet. I may try using a wet brush later, but I'm happy with the coverage that I get while the powder is dry, so I think I'll stick to that. Overall, I am VERY impressed!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice, sturdy packaging. It separates the applicator from the product and contains a mirror. I would suggest getting your own applicator, though.

I bought the lightest color, and it's too dark for my skin, and orange tinted. Maybe it will come in handy when I go tanning.

When I use it dry:
The product applies fine, it has light coverage and blends easily. Staying power is moderate, and it doesn't make my face feel dry and masque-y.

When I use it wet:
The coverage is better, but the color becomes muddier. Using water for the wetting doesn't work out too well for me, since it leads to a streaky application and tight skin. It's not a good way to get a natural look.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

iv only started wearing powder/ foundation recently because i found that wearing sunscreen on my face makes me shine a lot. this is my first ever compact and i loved it didn't last for too long though bec it i used it everyday. packaging wise, i really like that it has a separate compartment fot the sponge although id like it better if they tried to make the compact slimmer bec i carry this around and the packaging is a bit bulky. the powder itsef i have no problems with just add spf and this would be perfect. i tried using another powder after i used this up but it broke me out so now im back to my trustee palladio powder which i think i'll repurchase again and again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this stuff! It's the only foundation that I have ever stuck with and liked, and I've been using it for about five years. It goes on smooth, evens out my skin tone well, and doesn't break me out (I think it actually helps with blemishes, no joke!). Of course nothing is a miracle worker, but I haven't found anything better so far at such an amazing price. I use my MAC 187 brush to apply, but when I need extra coverage I use the sponge included to stipple it on. The only problem I have is their small color selection. It's such a great product, but I always feel like whatever shade I'm using is made for someone with slightly more pink undertones than myself. The shade I use is Cypress Beige, which i think would best suit NC30. I'm NC25 & light olive, but when applied sheerly it doesn't look too dark. If you're lighter than that, you're only other option is Laurel Nude [Ivory Myrrh is the cooler version on Cypress Beige].

If you're looking for a quality powder foundation that doesn't break the bank, give this a shot.