Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad - SeaShells

2.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I loved the texture of these eye shadows, unfortunately the colours just weren't right for me. Some of them were too pink and made me look washed out and the other neutrals were just "blah" and did nothing to highlight my eyes. I would probably try this eye shadow quad in the future just in different colours.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

the 2 lightest shades on this palette are the prettiest highlights! i love using it in the inner corner of my eyes. they're definately "illuminating". as far as the peachy color and greyish one..eh they're alright, they're good for a base. personally, they didnt really crease for me. so thats good. but if you have oily eyelids, they probalyy would crease. these shadows are very creamy & soft. the staying power isnt the greats but i love them anyways

on 6/8/2004 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This was one of those products I got based on MUA recommendations that didn't go as well as I'd hoped. First off, I think I got this in the wrong color. This was the palette that got one of the lower scores, and silly me, I thought I knew better. It's just that the colors look a lot darker and more pigmented than they really are--this didn't show up on me at all (and I have fair skin). The colors were too faint, and couldn't be layered (it got quite cakey). The only color I ended up using was the grey, which showed up more as an off-white on me. The product also didn't last even 2 hours (I have oily lids, but I put a base on)...I would get this again in some of the darker palettes, but the poor lasting power isn't worth it. Thumbs down.