Uploaded by bibite

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/03/2015

One of the few perfumes that I wear, that I can stomach. Most perfumes are too strong for me now and set off my anxiety, but not this beautiful lilac scent. It evokes spring and summer and is light enough to use during those months as well. I hope Yves Rocher never discontinues it!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

Nov/11/2012

I can't say anything bad about this stuff-it smells like lilacs. Nothing deep, nothing complex, just a big bunch of lilacs. They are right in their advertising. I don't particularly want to smell that on myself all day and would prefer it as a room spray as opposed to a perfume.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Jul/19/2012

Perfection *5 stars out of 5* - I'm not all about "niche+highend". There are some hidden treasures out there. This is one. An amazingly good Lilac-soliflore. A fragile spring-beauty. A big realistic bouquet of light purple lilacs. Superb lastingpower and with a very good sillage. Perfumer: Annick Ménardo (the nose behind Guerlain's Bois d'Armenie, Le Labo's Patchouli …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2.0

Mar/31/2012

Many years ago, I would have to say more than ten easily, I used to use this EDT on a regular basis. With the onset of allergies and many other sinus issues I had to stop wearing it and all other EDT & perfumes. Well, I thought I would have another crack at it, seeing as of lately I have been wearing lightly scented body lotions and have had no really bad sinus issues. There's no Yves …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

Jul/27/2011

Powerful, nauseating smell. It caused me headaches so I eventually gave it to my mom. She said it's lovely.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Other

Jun/23/2011

I like the drydown of this. It is a pure lilac smell. I would have given it a 4 if not for the extremely strong and powerful pungency it had for the first hour, so much so that it gave me a headache. However, it settled down, and was a pure, soft lilac. I probably will wear this once in a while, but I have to put up with the initial headache until the pungency dissipates.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (286 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

May/20/2011

I usually go for scents on the 'edible' side, like vanilla which is my absolute fav. But since I adore the scent of lilacs and it brings back beautiful memories I was looking for a fragrance like this and it completely won me over. It smells exactly like lilacs, it's subtle, feminine and fresh, not overpowering at all and it lasts well throughout the day, especially since I used it …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Oct/17/2010

Lilac is my absolute favorite floral scent...ever. When I found this perfume online i purchased immediately.

I found it to be very, very, very strong though. I love the shower gel and lotion, but the perfume is just too much.

I use very sparingly and only in the summer.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1110 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

May/05/2010

Well, you have to like lilacs :) I like that it's not too sweet but it has a tendency to get a bit heady. Lovely for what it is, though, especially since I got it for free with a YR coupon. It has pretty good staying power considering it is an EDT. I think I like this better as a room spray than as a perfume for myself.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (811 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Mar/01/2009

I have this in the EDT Spray and the Cream Perfume. Pur Desir de Lilas is a soliforal from Yves Rocher that smells very close to my sweet purple and pink lilacs that grow in my yard in spring. However it's a bit cloying with a linear quality that has staying power and then some. I find that I wear this just once in awhile because it is so sweet and strong.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age44-55