Laura Mercier Sun Tea Creme Eye Color

No Image

on 4/17/2007 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is a wonderful shimmery bronze color which brings out brown eyes (actually quite difficult to do). It is a creme which dries to a powder. Excellent staying power. Easy to apply. Just wish the tube was larger as I can see this running out quite quickly. At first you may think the color a bit orangey, but once paired w/mascara, golden & pink blushes, and pink/rose lipgloss, the look is stunning. This is not an eye shadow color you can just slap on w/no other makeup to balance it, however you can have the perfect face in 5 min doing what I described.

on 4/17/2004 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is such a lovely shade - a natural warm bronze that really makes my brown eyes stand out. This is one of my favorite colours to wear when I want something simple. Paired with a rosy cheek colour and lip stain, it helps to create a gorgeous summertime look. I usually blend this into my lid with my finger after applying a couple of dots to my eyelid. It lasts all day and dries to a clean powder finish. Definitely one of the nicest cream shadows I have used.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is amazing, last all day and just pops out my green eyes. I use it w/t the eye khol pencil in special brown on lower eye lash, in opens my eyes and seems like they are sparkling.

on 5/6/2003 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love, love, love this product. The color is a beautiful bronzy color. Since a lot comes out of the wand applicator, I just dot it on the lid and blend it out with my fingers and the result is a beautiful bronzy natural lid color. I expect that you could put more on and get a truly dramatic eye. What makes this so great is that the color sticks. (Not as dry feeling on the lids as a MAC Paint, but it has similar staying power.) I have blue eyes and the color really pops with this color. In one swip, my eyes are done. Just pop my lashes with some glossy mascara and I look done.