RIMMEL 1000 Kisses Stay on Lip Liner - Spice

RIMMEL 1000 Kisses Stay on Lip Liner - Spice

4.5

on 6/3/2018 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This lipliner is easily one of my favorites!! It has good pigmentation and it is not too creamy nor too dry, just a perfect mix! The shade spice is very flattering on my medium skin tone and I think it would be flattering on a lot of skin tones too. BONUS: it is very affordable and easily found in your drug store! I always look for it when I find a rimmel booth.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Easily one of the greatest liners ever made. The colour, the texture, the longevity. Everything.
It goes with every freaking lipstick I own.
The colour is a pretty shade. A mix of nude, brown, rust, orange, red. Gorgeous.

I wear it on its own too. Start with Lip balm, then a bit of concealer all over. Overline my lips of course...and fill in with this. I already have big lips, but a bit of overlining never hurt anyone. I'm looking at you, Kylie Jenner. Then I dust with a little translucent powder. This locks everything in and it's like I've made my very own liquid lipstick. Won't come off unless I'm eating oily spaghetti, but to me that's a meal worth spoiling your lipstick for.

Since I've discovered this shade, I feel a little washed out in nude shades. As this is a bit warmer and punchier than a browny or pinky nude. Price is very good. I must have about 4 of these lip pencils on the go at the moment. 5 stars.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Hands-down, one of the best lip liners I have ever tried, if not THE BEST!! And I have tried many lip liners, from high-end to mid-range to drugstore. This one is the bomb-diggity!!

Twist-up pencil, which I like; not drying; the liner itself does not dry out for me (just be sure to close the lid completely, it has a couple of notches that can make you think/feel like it is closed completely, but it is not, so make sure to close it completely, and this will highly unlikely, will not dry out for you).

The color is very versatile. When I hear 'spice' I think warm, but I have worn this with many blushes, pinks to corals to peaches to nudes..and everything in-between, and this shade just looks good with pretty much anything and everything. Applies easily. Stays in the lines and does not settle in my lines, which my 45 year old lips appreciate! I've worn this alone, using it to line and fill in my lips, and it looks very nice, natural, fuss-free, yet still very 'put together'. I have combined this with many shades of lipsticks and lipglosses and it just works with everything!! Can be worn with a smokey eye, a natural everyday look, pretty much anything and everything.

on 1/16/2016 6:20:00 AM

Im very picky with my lipliner and usually use the mac ones, i bought this rimmel one and its has great pigmentation and staying power on the lips, i much prefer the lip pencils from rimmel than the retractable ones they have which are so dry on the lips

on 9/25/2015 7:20:00 PM

Love this lipliner! I think this color would be pretty universally flattering. The reason I love it is the color is so pretty. It is great for adding definition to the lips and is suitable for any occasion. I could easily wear this to class, the office, or a casual lunch with friends. My only gripe would be that I wish it was longer lasting.

on 4/2/2015 10:09:00 PM

I have come to love lip liners over time and can't imagine life without them. These lip liners from rimmel are superb! Not only are they extremely affordable (2.99), they come in beautiful shades, last long, glide easily and sharpen amazingly well. I hope they extend the shades soon!

on 3/15/2015 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The only lip liner I need or want in my makeup bag! This color is amazing, you can use it with nearly any lipstick and it's absolutely perfect. Maybe not with really light/nude/pastel shades of course but any red, mauve, brown. It's very easy to apply without mistake and lasts forever, enhances the shape of my lips and preserves my lipstick. I read or was told once long ago that lip liner was only for older ladies and always a bad idea... horrible advice that steered me away from it for so long but I'm glad I picked one up on a whim and that it was this.

on 1/28/2015 2:32:00 AM

I love this liner! I own the popular MAC in "soar," and this color is soooo similar. Don't even waste your money on MAC! Soar is just slightly browner in tone... I find no difference in the staying power between this $3/4 liner and the $16 MAC ones. The only downside is that you have to sharpen it.

on 11/29/2014 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This was the second shade in this range I bought (the first being Indian Pink) and I absolutely loved it from the beginning. At 2.99, this is such a good bargain, and I'm tempted to get the whole range.
I love the colour of this liner, it's a beautiful neutral brown shade that really emphasises my lips and makes them look fuller. I can wear this by itself or with a lipstick/lip gloss over the top and have it look amazing!
It lasts for so long, and through drinking and eating as well, I don't need to reapply it throughout the day which I love! It's pretty soft which means it's nice by itself and goes nicely on my lips.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is part of my everyday routine. The colors spice, wild clover, and tiramisu are all my everyday lip colors. I bought this when wild clover was out one day and was not disappointed. I actually may like it more than wild clover, though all three are extraordinary. All the colors from this collection lasts all day (and I mean all day, I work in a restaurant) and I get compliments on it daily. Between this and the two other colors I mentioned earlier you will find your everyday, MLBB(ish) shade and then some. Guaranteed.

Popular Lip Liners