Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)
rimmel professional eyebrow pencilProfessional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

4.2

on 2/7/2018 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

this brow pencil is very good for drawing on small hairs and making your brows look good but not fake for those doing intense brows this isnt good for you cause it might take too much effort the pencil isnt creamy but its not hard to get color.

on 12/11/2017 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

What can I say that hasn't been said already about the Brow Wiz? This eyebrow pencil is leaps and bounds better than any other eyebrow pencil you can purchase. It has a very fine tip which allows you to really control the product. I can wear it all day long and it doesn't smudge or rub off

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I use shade Black Brown because my eyebrows (and hair) are black (but a brown-black, not a blue-black). It's just about a perfect match for colour. Easy to use, easy to find, very affordable, lasts for months.

Easy to use - it's a firmer, more pencil-y brow pencil. If you keep it sharpened, you can draw individual hairs. If you let it go blunt, it's got a more smudgey texture, good for filling in colour. You'll have to adjust how much pressure you use depending on how sharp it is.

The wear is quite good - if I don't touch my brows at all it lasts around 8-10 hours before it fades, and my face is somewhat oily. I don't use pomade or brow powder or anything, just this pencil, and it looks great.

The spoolie isn't a proper spoolie, so I've heard, but it does serve to brush your brow hairs a little and softens the pencil lines/intensity.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow! Very similar to the goof proof eyebrow pencil by benefit! So I'm going to back track a little but stay with me I promise. So I had the goof proof eye brow pencil and it broke after like my second use roll so I dashed into my nearest boots for a cheaper alternative and I found this little gem. Although a small range of shade I believe this product is perfect. Very creamy and goof texture and gives very sharp lines. I get compliments about my brows all the time. The packaging is a little basic but you get what you pay for.

Pros:
Inexpensive
Good texture
Sharp clean lines
Has a brush to comb through product
Handy and small

Cons:
Need to use product to get used to how much pressure to apply
Needs to build up slightly
Needs a pencil sharpener (compared to pomade)

I swear buy this product and it lasts a relatively long time (about 3/4 months of every day use)
I urge you if you are going to buy benefit don't and buy this because you have similar tone range to some of the colours and it is much cheaper

on 7/11/2017 12:27:00 PM

I'm on my 3rd pencil after the lady who does my eyebrows recommend it to me, the shade black/brown is the only pencil I have found that matches and blends with my brow colour without looking ashy or having a red tint, it stays put pretty well on me and its really cheap

I have shade mid brown and I have dark brown hair. It is still a little dark and I would say it is a dark brown colour. Application is alright, pretty good and seems to last. You can build it up, although it's not that easy to apply a light amount to the inner part of the eyebrows. It stays on fairly well and hasn't smudged when I've a worn it. There't really enough shades in my opinion but it's a decent price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is very longwearing and easy to apply. I like the little brush on the other end: It's really good to blend the pencil into your brow. I don't find it fades or rubs off, but it is easy to remove with makeup remover. My only gripe is that the shade match wasn't quite right. However, I do have a very unusual hair color where it is a very dark brown but still warm toned, so take that as you will. You can layer this up to where it can either look natural and feathery (with a light hand) or you can go full on Instagram (with a heavy hand). It's very pigmented. It isn't scented as far as I can tell, and it's a firmer pencil, which is my personal preference. This little guy has been with me for six months now and has lasted through many events, sweat, and long days. It's also really affordable! Highly recommend.

on 6/16/2017 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Very pigmented and the color matches my eyebrows completely. I got this in the shade black brown. Lasted all day. And its so cheap! At 3.52, its very affordable! I will repurchase.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This didn't work for me on so many levels...the texture was too smooth and the color was way too warm. There isn't a cool toned brown in the line up . I find this is the case with a lot of brow products.
The overall appearance was totally fake. It is just too waxy and thick. I found it impossible for small detailing (like drawing micro brow hairs. It just wasn't happening), and very greasy formulation with too smooth application.
Would not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I grabbed this in the shade Black Brown, as that describes my eyebrow color accurately. Unfortunately, this color is more like dark brown. It's also very, very warm. It was disappointing to see how warm it looks on me.

It does apply very smooth, and it doesn't smudge badly unless you really rub at it. I think it would be excellent for someone who was warm toned, but it's not for me.

Popular Brows Products