Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)
rimmel professional eyebrow pencilProfessional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow! Very similar to the goof proof eyebrow pencil by benefit! So I'm going to back track a little but stay with me I promise. So I had the goof proof eye brow pencil and it broke after like my second use roll so I dashed into my nearest boots for a cheaper alternative and I found this little gem. Although a small range of shade I believe this product is perfect. Very creamy and goof texture and gives very sharp lines. I get compliments about my brows all the time. The packaging is a little basic but you get what you pay for.

Pros:
Inexpensive
Good texture
Sharp clean lines
Has a brush to comb through product
Handy and small

Cons:
Need to use product to get used to how much pressure to apply
Needs to build up slightly
Needs a pencil sharpener (compared to pomade)

I swear buy this product and it lasts a relatively long time (about 3/4 months of every day use)
I urge you if you are going to buy benefit don't and buy this because you have similar tone range to some of the colours and it is much cheaper

on 7/11/2017 12:27:00 PM

I'm on my 3rd pencil after the lady who does my eyebrows recommend it to me, the shade black/brown is the only pencil I have found that matches and blends with my brow colour without looking ashy or having a red tint, it stays put pretty well on me and its really cheap

on 6/16/2017 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Very pigmented and the color matches my eyebrows completely. I got this in the shade black brown. Lasted all day. And its so cheap! At 3.52, its very affordable! I will repurchase.

I have shade mid brown and I have dark brown hair. It is still a little dark and I would say it is a dark brown colour. Application is alright, pretty good and seems to last. You can build it up, although it's not that easy to apply a light amount to the inner part of the eyebrows. It stays on fairly well and hasn't smudged when I've a worn it. There't really enough shades in my opinion but it's a decent price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I grabbed this in the shade Black Brown, as that describes my eyebrow color accurately. Unfortunately, this color is more like dark brown. It's also very, very warm. It was disappointing to see how warm it looks on me.

It does apply very smooth, and it doesn't smudge badly unless you really rub at it. I think it would be excellent for someone who was warm toned, but it's not for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is very longwearing and easy to apply. I like the little brush on the other end: It's really good to blend the pencil into your brow. I don't find it fades or rubs off, but it is easy to remove with makeup remover. My only gripe is that the shade match wasn't quite right. However, I do have a very unusual hair color where it is a very dark brown but still warm toned, so take that as you will. You can layer this up to where it can either look natural and feathery (with a light hand) or you can go full on Instagram (with a heavy hand). It's very pigmented. It isn't scented as far as I can tell, and it's a firmer pencil, which is my personal preference. This little guy has been with me for six months now and has lasted through many events, sweat, and long days. It's also really affordable! Highly recommend.

on 10/2/2016 11:26:00 AM

I've been using this for 8 years now before the whole natural eyebrow trend took off. Ever since I started using it to fill it in my sparse eyebrows, I have and still to this date get compliments on my brows.

It lasts a long time. Just run draw the line at the bottom and use the brush to blend it in naturally with your brows. The only problem is when you're really REALLY sweaty, it's easily rubbed off but that's like with all makeup.

on 2/22/2017 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

HG! I have been using this for years. I have deep brown skin and I use it in Hazel in the daytime and Dark Brown at night (because using Hazel at night makes my brows almost disappear in flash photography LOL). It's soft but not too soft, lasts all day/night and does not smudge or get that annoying shiny look like other pencils, and looks SO incredibly natural, while also holding hairs in place so you don't need eyebrow gel. I apply powder to my eyebrows before I apply so it really lasts on my combo/oily skin. I also like to pair it with Rimmel's Brow This Way powder for more definition.

The only thing is it doesn't last long - I go through these so quick! They need to make a longer pencil!!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This didn't work for me on so many levels...the texture was too smooth and the color was way too warm. There isn't a cool toned brown in the line up . I find this is the case with a lot of brow products.
The overall appearance was totally fake. It is just too waxy and thick. I found it impossible for small detailing (like drawing micro brow hairs. It just wasn't happening), and very greasy formulation with too smooth application.
Would not repurchase.

on 3/22/2017 7:00:00 PM

This eyebrow pencil is an item I keep coming back to, time and time again. The main reason is it's the only pencil I can find that matches my eyebrows properly (in the shade black brown) and its consistency is beyond brilliant. The texture isn't too waxy nor too creamy, so the perfect stroke can be achieved. Overall, I love this! And, for £3, it's a steal.

Popular Brows Products