Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

4.2

on 6/10/2016 7:05:00 AM

This product is my guilty pleasure when I'm being lazy and can't be bothered to make my brows look 100% on point. I would say it makes then look 96% ;)

It goes on so smoothly and is easy to wipe off if you make a mistake. It is my go to for brows if I run out of product and need something desperately. I will have this in my make up bag as a 'just in case' for as long as this product is available to buy.

I love this product and have been using it for probably around 2 years now!! It goes on so easily and has such a nice consistency. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge or run when you sweat. Even when I went to the beach and went under the water my eyebrows still stayed on hahahah. To achieve my desired brows I apply concealer above and below the brows to make them seem more 'fleek' and apply the maybelline tinted brow gel when done. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a quick, easy way to get eyebrows on fleek.

To Read all 389 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Honestly? It's too dry. It's a bit of a b*tch to apply, and makes you feel like you're tearing out your eyebrows a little. The packaging is nice though, I like the brow brush. But altogether disappointing.

on 5/7/2016 7:37:00 PM

COLOR:
002 Hazel

PROs:
* Long lasting... One pencil lasted me years
* Price
* Accessibility

CONs:
* Color... This has RED undertones, not suitable for brows unless you're a REDhead (referring to color 002 Hazel)
* Packaging... The color of the lid does not match the actual product. The cap looks like a cool, muted blonde... no, the product is RED-toned
* Smudges... Smears into a blur on your forehead
* Longevity... doesn't last throughout the day, wears away unevenly

RECOMMEND:
Instead, I recommend L'Oreals Brow Stylist Designer pencil in "blonde"... It's cool-toned, not red, and stays put.

on 3/26/2016 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Purchased this two days ago and already running into problems. The product itself works fine, the pigment isn't too hard that you have to stab yourself to get any application nor too soft that it crumbles if you apply pressure (not that I do anyway). My problem is with the 'packaging' as it were. We've all been to school, we've all sharpened regular pencils and we all know that some are more well made than others. My questions is- Rimmel, why don't you just use better quality wood? The fibres flake horribly when sharpened and it doesn't do so evenly, sometimes taking chunks of the wood out in the process. I've tried several different sharpeners with the same results. I sharpen my brow pencils every time I use them as I like an extremely fine point to draw in hair strokes rather than blocking in my eyebrows (they're really quite thick anyway but they're made up of blond and dark brown so i draw in some more brown to make them look natural rather than full on instagram brow). I've now used almost a quarter of the pencil in two days because the wood it literally disintegrating and causing the 'lead' to break almost every time! I use black brown, had used the lighter shade in the past but it had a warm tone to it whilst my own brows are quite ashen.

UPDATE

I've tried other pencil since this and find it quite hard to get as good a colour match (all too reddish). Tried using a dedicated eye pencil sharpener which i came across in a pound shop of all places and it's no longer splintering, happy days.

My favourite brow pencil - it is affordable and it does the job really well.
The pencil is a nice consistency, not overly waxy and it isn't so hard that it will hurt. It is well pigmented, and I can get a well defined brow out of it. Usually during the day, I just brush through with a spoolie to get a more natural look.
I have black hair and the first shade I got was dark brown. Unfortunately, that was too reddish for me so I ended up getting black brown which was the perfect match for me.
The brush is really mediocre - it's a bit hard and I much prefer using a spoolie or old mascara wand to brush through my brows.
Overall a very good brow pencil. It is a nice consistency and you can get natural or defined brows from it. Makeup in NZ is crazy expensive and this is so so so affordable! :) Would purchase again

on 3/13/2016 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Okay so I started becoming interested in giving my eyebrows more definition but didn't want anything too dramatic because I'm blonde and didn't feel like having slug eyebrows as people call them. I picked up this eyebrow pencil last month and I use it daily now, it fills in your eyebrows really well and slides against your skin nicely. I just tend to shape my arch and fill in any places that don't have a lot of hair, which makes this pencil perfect! I felt that it's practically impossible to make my eyebrows too dark with this pencil as it doesn't darken from the colour it is. I went for a shade darker than my hair colour as it's supposed to look better and it did! I would honestly recommend this product to anyone who is just looking for a bit more definition in their eyebrows rather than completely drawing them on. The brush on the lid of the pencil is amazing to brush through your eyebrows as it smooths out any dark lines left. I wear this to school so when I have P.E and it always lasts on my skin, never brings out any blemishes and doesn't dry out the skin. I love this!

on 1/24/2016 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I have sparse, dark, Asian brows, and this product has worked better than any gel or brow powder I've used. I bought this in Dark Brown, and one of these pencils lasts seemingly FOREVER, even with normal sharpening, of which I about once a week. The color is nice and rich if the pencil is sharp and begins to fade if the tip gets dull. The pigment might be a bit harsh if you apply too much pressure, but you can just use the built-in brush to disperse or erase the color a bit. This is a really great brow pencil, and I will repurchase this again in the future.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have black hair and use the color Hazel when I want light definition and it works great!!! For a less expensive pencil, it applies and wears well. I have repurchased this pencil for years and recommend it!

on 1/13/2016 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pretty good for how cheap it is. Nicely pigmented so it doesn't take a lot of strokes to see color payoff. I find I can get a very defined brow with it. It can last all day but it smudges easily. Smudges whenever I try to set it with my eyebrow gel, or when I apply foundation near my brows after having colored them in. As for that weird brush on the cap, I never use it.

Popular Brows Products