4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

This is my go-to brow product. I have it in 004 black brown, and it is the perfect match for my brows. It’s a dryish waxy pencil and makes my brows look a little fuller and more groomed. I usually finish off with the L’Oréal brow artist plumper in medium dark. I’ve not tried any high end versions cause this is a perfect fit for me 😊.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 months ago

Update: maybe this was my error, but sharpening this made me lose a lot of product. I couldn't seem to get it to sharpen to a point, so I'm not sure if it's as cost-effective as I thought. This is perfect for filling in spots where my brow powder misses. It's more natural looking imo than Nyx micro brow, which looked harsh on me. This blends perfectly with my natural brunette brow color when I use the shade "hazel." I also imagine it's cheaper too since those twist up brow pencils seem to run out fast. Longevity-wise, it seems to last enough during the day as long as I don't wipe my brows.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

4 months ago

I love this for perfecting the shape of my brows without looking fake. The shade is dark brown. It is ideal. I don't use it or expect it to cover up my eyebrow scar (the kind people sometimes put in themselves with a razor but from childhood injury). It still darkens that area just enough to where it looksgood. It adds darkening of already dark brows in the patchy areas without ever looking bad yet the difference is immediate. It takes less time to use compared tomy Anastasia pomade n Brow Wiz pencil. my brows can easily be overpowering with the expensive stuff ... yet they are uneven so do need to be filled in. I have used it for years. Benefit Gimme Brow is better for my scar area but this still works for that too if need be just need to press harder. Very useful item.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

My grandmother is the hippest, most stylish 87 year old out there and she uses this pencil in black/brown! She is the one who got me hooked on it (we wear the same color). So to add to the same perfume we both wear (Thierry Mugler's Angel), I can now add this eyebrow pencil. It's simple to use (I do use a separate spoolie brush to comb it through my brows though) and very natural-looking. And as an added bonus, it always reminds me of my quirky grandma when I use it!

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

this brow pencil is very good for drawing on small hairs and making your brows look good but not fake for those doing intense brows this isnt good for you cause it might take too much effort the pencil isnt creamy but its not hard to get color.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrown

2 years ago

What can I say that hasn't been said already about the Brow Wiz? This eyebrow pencil is leaps and bounds better than any other eyebrow pencil you can purchase. It has a very fine tip which allows you to really control the product. I can wear it all day long and it doesn't smudge or rub off

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I use shade Black Brown because my eyebrows (and hair) are black (but a brown-black, not a blue-black). It's just about a perfect match for colour. Easy to use, easy to find, very affordable, lasts for months. Easy to use - it's a firmer, more pencil-y brow pencil. If you keep it sharpened, you can draw individual hairs. If you let it go blunt, it's got a more smudgey texture, good for filling in colour. You'll have to adjust how much pressure you use depending on how sharp it is. The wear is quite good - if I don't touch my brows at all it lasts around 8-10 hours before it fades, and my face is somewhat oily. I don't use pomade or brow powder or anything, just this pencil, and it looks great. The spoolie isn't a proper spoolie, so I've heard, but it does serve to brush your brow hairs a little and softens the pencil lines/intensity.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

Wow! Very similar to the goof proof eyebrow pencil by benefit! So I'm going to back track a little but stay with me I promise. So I had the goof proof eye brow pencil and it broke after like my second use roll so I dashed into my nearest boots for a cheaper alternative and I found this little gem. Although a small range of shade I believe this product is perfect. Very creamy and goof texture and gives very sharp lines. I get compliments about my brows all the time. The packaging is a little basic but you get what you pay for. Pros: Inexpensive Good texture Sharp clean lines Has a brush to comb through product Handy and small Cons: Need to use product to get used to how much pressure to apply Needs to build up slightly Needs a pencil sharpener (compared to pomade) I swear buy this product and it lasts a relatively long time (about 3/4 months of every day use) I urge you if you are going to buy benefit don't and buy this because you have similar tone range to some of the colours and it is much cheaper

About reviewer (22 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I'm on my 3rd pencil after the lady who does my eyebrows recommend it to me, the shade black/brown is the only pencil I have found that matches and blends with my brow colour without looking ashy or having a red tint, it stays put pretty well on me and its really cheap

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

3.0

3 years ago

I have shade mid brown and I have dark brown hair. It is still a little dark and I would say it is a dark brown colour. Application is alright, pretty good and seems to last. You can build it up, although it's not that easy to apply a light amount to the inner part of the eyebrows. It stays on fairly well and hasn't smudged when I've a worn it. There't really enough shades in my opinion but it's a decent price.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age30-35