Mary Kay Lipliners

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Mary Kay Lipliners

on 2/26/2016 4:32:00 PM

I thought the packaging on this product was incredibly cheap compared with the price. More like what I would expect of Avon, or even worse. Someone I know roped me into buying this because "everyone needs a nude lip liner". I don't disagree, but for me, the creamy consistency noted by others was not there. Maybe my lid got left off too long and mine dried out because it was hard and you had to press hard to get color. I am not saying it was a bad color or wore badly, just tough to apply and way too expensive. This is rare for me, usually I will give a "miss" away, but this item went in the trash! I would definitely not waste the money again.

on 6/25/2008 6:00:00 AM

These are pretty good liners. I have in Dusty Rose & Neutral. They are creamy & non-drying. They don't tug or scratch your lips. Compared to other popular liners (MAC, Clinique, etc.), I liked these a little more.

on 6/13/2003 9:24:00 PM

Creamy and perfect! I have Neutral and I believe it has a bit of every color is there, thus it goes with anything really. It goes on so smoothly and no pulling! I can't wait to get Pink Dusk next!