Mary Kay Lipliners

3.9

on 3/8/2009 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have in Dusty Rose & Neutral. I bought them because they fit in the pro case which is very user friendly for travel. I was very surprised at how much I like them. I usually don't think of Mary Kay as being real great makeup but I have tried a lot of it, lately, as I like their pro case (you put your custom colors in and it stays put with magnets). It is a really easy and smart idea. I am really pleased. It really overall has not been bad.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Doesn't stay on and they feel really dry.

on 2/11/2008 4:05:00 PM

I got the nude color to match my lips. Has some staying power doesnt bleed. I put yes on buy again but really a maybe only if i cant find a simular color in a dif brand.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I purchased this liner in Pink/Rose and it is so pretty! It isn't too bright, but brightens up my face. I like the twist up liner versus liner that you have to sharpen, so this is such a convenience. It is also somewhat small and fits into a makeup bag or purse easily. Would repurchase more!

on 9/8/2006 4:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like the colors - I put them on after I put lipstick on to make the edges look more finished and prevent that dark lip ring that happens as lipstick wears off (which is so tacky) These wear well also!

I use natural every once in a while but I find the MK lipliners to be dry and hard to blend. When applying, color seens to flake up and leave some spots darker than others. Also, if you twist the lipliner up too far, you can't get it to come back down.

on 12/15/2004 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the lip outliner pencil. It goes on clear and helps keep lipstick /lip gloss in place. It also keeps it on longer. It's small enough to fit into the lip trio case.

on 10/31/2004 7:10:00 AM

I would have loved these before. I have a "needs sharpening" lipliner. The shade is primrose. These are not very soft but they stay on long time. I used to love harder lipliners before but now I feel that it is betteer to make a pretty ans smooth line with more soft lipliner even though they wont last so well.

on 6/22/2004 3:07:00 PM

MK has the best lipliner! Love Neutral. Perfect color, equal to MAC Spice if not better on me.

The brown and plum-tones are wonderful too. They go on perfectly every time. Really the only MK product, besides their now discontinued eye enhancer cream I give 2 flips about.

LOVE IT!

on 2/19/2004 12:42:00 AM

I have several of the Chocolate lip liners and use them all the time under whatever color of lipsticks and/or glosses I happen to be wearing. I so love these! The brown is complementary to my medium skin tone and defines my lips just enough to make them stand out instead of fading away. The self-sharpening feature is so convenient, too. One thing that brings the score down a little is that occasionally they go on flaky if I don't use just the right touch when applying them. Then I have to brush the tiny crumbs off my lips very carefully afterwards so they don't leave a streak. I wouldn't give this color up for anything, though!