Mary Kay Lipliners

4.3

on 3/8/2009 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have in Dusty Rose & Neutral. I bought them because they fit in the pro case which is very user friendly for travel. I was very surprised at how much I like them. I usually don't think of Mary Kay as being real great makeup but I have tried a lot of it, lately, as I like their pro case (you put your custom colors in and it stays put with magnets). It is a really easy and smart idea. I am really pleased. It really overall has not been bad.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I purchased this liner in Pink/Rose and it is so pretty! It isn't too bright, but brightens up my face. I like the twist up liner versus liner that you have to sharpen, so this is such a convenience. It is also somewhat small and fits into a makeup bag or purse easily. Would repurchase more!

on 6/13/2003 9:24:00 PM

Creamy and perfect! I have Neutral and I believe it has a bit of every color is there, thus it goes with anything really. It goes on so smoothly and no pulling! I can't wait to get Pink Dusk next!

on 5/9/2003 5:20:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I got the new signature l/l in neutral-a great liner,imho,and I find the color to be even more versatile and longer wearing than MAC Spice.

on 12/28/2002 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I put these lip liners right up there with MAC's. In fact, I think they're better than MAC's, however the color selection isn't as wide as theirs. MK's are super creamy and last all day long. I love neutral because it seems to go with just about anything (like MAC's Spice). You've gotta try them! You won't be disappointed, especially since they're only $9.50 and you don't need to sharpen them. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is great. Easy to use, wears like an absolute charm. The Dusty Pink is awesome. But there are other pretty shades! Try this out even if you don't currently wear lipliner. It's very good.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

!.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.OLD PINK FOGGED REVIEW--------------My "holy graail" lip liner. Applies perfectly, stays put through just about anything and the color selection is fabulous. I use Dark Red ( a deep blood red) and Metallic (an unusual coppery color) most often. The packaging is sleek and classy. Great lipliner that I highly reccomend to everyone. Also - try Dusty Pink and Neutral - my two newest faves that I stocked up on - I can't seem to find another formula like it yet.

Popular Lip Liners