Mary Kay Lipliners

Mary Kay Lipliners

4.2

on 12/29/2003 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ok - it must be me! I tried Chocolate in the MK lipliner and it seemed so dry that I could not get it to go on smooth! What the heck? Everyone else loves it and I so want to.....am I missing something?

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

!.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.OLD PINK FOGGED REVIEW--------------My "holy graail" lip liner. Applies perfectly, stays put through just about anything and the color selection is fabulous. I use Dark Red ( a deep blood red) and Metallic (an unusual coppery color) most often. The packaging is sleek and classy. Great lipliner that I highly reccomend to everyone. Also - try Dusty Pink and Neutral - my two newest faves that I stocked up on - I can't seem to find another formula like it yet.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Doesn't stay on and they feel really dry.

on 2/26/2016 4:32:00 PM

I thought the packaging on this product was incredibly cheap compared with the price. More like what I would expect of Avon, or even worse. Someone I know roped me into buying this because "everyone needs a nude lip liner". I don't disagree, but for me, the creamy consistency noted by others was not there. Maybe my lid got left off too long and mine dried out because it was hard and you had to press hard to get color. I am not saying it was a bad color or wore badly, just tough to apply and way too expensive. This is rare for me, usually I will give a "miss" away, but this item went in the trash! I would definitely not waste the money again.

on 2/11/2008 4:05:00 PM

I got the nude color to match my lips. Has some staying power doesnt bleed. I put yes on buy again but really a maybe only if i cant find a simular color in a dif brand.

I use natural every once in a while but I find the MK lipliners to be dry and hard to blend. When applying, color seens to flake up and leave some spots darker than others. Also, if you twist the lipliner up too far, you can't get it to come back down.

on 10/31/2004 7:10:00 AM

I would have loved these before. I have a "needs sharpening" lipliner. The shade is primrose. These are not very soft but they stay on long time. I used to love harder lipliners before but now I feel that it is betteer to make a pretty ans smooth line with more soft lipliner even though they wont last so well.

on 5/30/2003 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

ok--- After reading all the amazing reviews about Mary Kay lipliners-- I bought one in Dusty Pink.. the color is great-- but, it definitely has no staying power at all.. a plus however, it didn't dry out my lips tho.. like so many others do--- but I wouldn't order this again--

on 3/8/2009 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have in Dusty Rose & Neutral. I bought them because they fit in the pro case which is very user friendly for travel. I was very surprised at how much I like them. I usually don't think of Mary Kay as being real great makeup but I have tried a lot of it, lately, as I like their pro case (you put your custom colors in and it stays put with magnets). It is a really easy and smart idea. I am really pleased. It really overall has not been bad.

on 6/25/2008 6:00:00 AM

These are pretty good liners. I have in Dusty Rose & Neutral. They are creamy & non-drying. They don't tug or scratch your lips. Compared to other popular liners (MAC, Clinique, etc.), I liked these a little more.