Mary Kay Lipliners

Mary Kay Lipliners

3.6

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Doesn't stay on and they feel really dry.

I use natural every once in a while but I find the MK lipliners to be dry and hard to blend. When applying, color seens to flake up and leave some spots darker than others. Also, if you twist the lipliner up too far, you can't get it to come back down.

on 10/31/2004 7:10:00 AM

I would have loved these before. I have a "needs sharpening" lipliner. The shade is primrose. These are not very soft but they stay on long time. I used to love harder lipliners before but now I feel that it is betteer to make a pretty ans smooth line with more soft lipliner even though they wont last so well.

very nice because i hate sharpening and wasting pencil liners. the natural colored liner looks great with everything. my only complaint is that it is not very longlasting for me because i have naturally moist lips (and no i do not lick them a lot:) wish there was more staying power but overall this is a great product for a more polished look. my best friend sells mary kay and they DO NOT TEST ON ANIMALS, IN ACTUALITY THEY LOBBY AGAINST ANIMAL TESTING. check your sources before making attributions onto companies. mary kay products promote goodness all around!

EMPHATIC RAVE for the packaging (no sharpening required!!!!), color (dark berry, i think) and consistency!

However, I read that mary kay tests on animals, and if that's true, my mom's friend (who sold it to me) lied when she told me otherwise. I should really find out for sure, but I love this liner and use it so infrequently, I'd probably end up repurchasing at some point...

It's the only liner I use besides #715 by Wet 'n' Wild...this one is a little more brown and a little creamier, but check that one out if the animal testing is an issue to you :)

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wow! These a pretty nice! I got Dusty Rose from a nice swapper and it is a great pink shade. These go on really nice and creamy too. Will buy again!

on 12/28/2002 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I put these lip liners right up there with MAC's. In fact, I think they're better than MAC's, however the color selection isn't as wide as theirs. MK's are super creamy and last all day long. I love neutral because it seems to go with just about anything (like MAC's Spice). You've gotta try them! You won't be disappointed, especially since they're only $9.50 and you don't need to sharpen them. :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

!.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.OLD PINK FOGGED REVIEW--------------My "holy graail" lip liner. Applies perfectly, stays put through just about anything and the color selection is fabulous. I use Dark Red ( a deep blood red) and Metallic (an unusual coppery color) most often. The packaging is sleek and classy. Great lipliner that I highly reccomend to everyone. Also - try Dusty Pink and Neutral - my two newest faves that I stocked up on - I can't seem to find another formula like it yet.

on 7/10/2001 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE these lipliners! They have incredible staying power and are not as dry as most liners. I usually prefer the dry ones, simply because they last longer, so these are quite a find for me!