Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #3

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #3
Sheer Blush #3

4.8

Gorgeous colour. Starts off sheer but is buoildable and gives me such a natural glow. It's also great to use as a contour shade for fair skinned people like myself.

on 9/25/2011 3:04:00 AM

It's been a while since I shop for blush and decided to look for a non-drug store brand. I've visited Giorgio Armani shop and asked the SA to recommend me a blush to use on all occasion. After a glance on my face, she picked Sheer Blush #3 and I was thinking is this a blush or highlight or bronzer? The colour was not pink nor coral. It's definitely not a colour I would pick on my own.

Anyhow, she applied on my face directly and taught me how to use it to enhance my facial feature. It's subtle (not overpowering) but yet my cheek looks glowing. The blush has no shimmer. The colour is between a bronze with a hint of rose. I have fair to medium tone (GA 5.5).

Lasting power is great, no touch up required from 11am to 10pm. continued >>

on 9/13/2007 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is one hell of a blush. It has a little colour, but not too much to look really obvious that you've got some makeup on. I like it. And the container is really pretty. Pure black.

I have had a hard time to decide which colure of these beautiful blushes I would buy. Yesterday I, finally, decided to get No.3 (I also like No.2 and No.9) which is a warm orange-beige with a small amount of shimmer and I am GLAD I got it! Its perfect for working day or under daylight because its so natural.
I have a lot of powder blushes from a lot of lines (Nars, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Chanel for example). This is the BEST blush I have ever tried. Its pigmented and very soft, silky and smooth. It seems to build into your skin, not to sit on it. 34 Euro. It is EXPENSIVE for a blush (they give you 6g.). The SA (Rome) told me that the price would be increased in the near future, but she didnt know how much.
Anyway, I am happy I got it!
For ref I am Mac NC25-30, Laura Mercier No.2, LSF 5.5.

this is one of my favorite blush. It's very sheer but very pigmented. Just one swipe with my mac 129 brush and i have enough color on my cheeks. It's a peachy/bronzy color with some gold shimmers. it is so pretty and natural on cheeks and great for a summer glow. This blush seriously gives me a glow when I wear it with LSF and micro fil loose powder. It makes me look so natural and not made up.

Popular Blush Products