Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #3

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #3
Sheer Blush #3

4.7

PROS: Beautiful soft finish. Definitely blendable/buildable. I use this as more of a bronzer for my N10 (leaning to NC) skin.

CONS: Maybe just a bit too much shimmer. (The size of the "glitter" is just a little big for my taste. I like it very, very subtle.) Price.

ALTERATES: I also love Lorac & Bobbi Brown blushes. For DS, I like Revlon Powder Blushes or CoverGirl Cheekers (if you don't mind that covergirl/noxema smell.) I specifically pair this (as a bronzer) with the Covergirl Cheeker's in "Pretty Peach" as a blush. Love them together.

on 10/7/2012 5:36:00 PM

This product is wonderful. I had forgotten how gorgeous this blush is and how much I love Giorgio Armani products. Giorgio Armani products give you a very natural look. If you want something that is very obvious then this is not the brand for you. The color is a mix of peach, rose, bronze and gold. It gives a beautiful glow and highlights and contours where you need it to in one simple sweep. The product is smooth and silky with very fine shimmer in it. I usually hate shimmer but this one is barely there and the finish is very tasteful (not cheap looking). The application is pretty effortless since it blends out easily. You cannot mess up with this blush. Price is quite high as with all of GA's products but the quality is there. I absolutely love this blush and am sad that its almost finished. The packaging is sleek and sexy but I have broken the clasp that holds the compact closed on one of my GA blushes.

Gorgeous colour. Starts off sheer but is buoildable and gives me such a natural glow. It's also great to use as a contour shade for fair skinned people like myself.

on 9/25/2011 3:04:00 AM

It's been a while since I shop for blush and decided to look for a non-drug store brand. I've visited Giorgio Armani shop and asked the SA to recommend me a blush to use on all occasion. After a glance on my face, she picked Sheer Blush #3 and I was thinking is this a blush or highlight or bronzer? The colour was not pink nor coral. It's definitely not a colour I would pick on my own.

Anyhow, she applied on my face directly and taught me how to use it to enhance my facial feature. It's subtle (not overpowering) but yet my cheek looks glowing. The blush has no shimmer. The colour is between a bronze with a hint of rose. I have fair to medium tone (GA 5.5).

Lasting power is great, no touch up required from 11am to 10pm. continued >>

on 5/23/2010 11:49:00 PM

Not one for peach blush, they almost always look wrong on my light olive complexion. This however looks perfect! Insanely complimentary, provides a bronze-peach glow that doesn't turn orange on me. Quality is amazing, finely milled, applies beautifully and lasts better than most blushes i've tried. This is my second GA blush, and like the first, it looks light in the pan but shows up great on my skin.

Pros:
* Comes with a mirror, big plus!
* Very subtle healthy colour on my skin tone
* Blends very well

Cons:
* Pricey
* Pigmentation is not the strongest, but to me that just means layering is more possible.

My absolute favourite blush of all time! I love this because no one can ever tell Iím wearing blush when I have this on, every single person that sees me with this thinks itís my natural skin glow :)

Itís a very subtle pink-beige colour, that I use if Iíve put on foundation ( as that covers my natural pink cheeks) or I didnít get a lot of sleep and just want to look more ďawakeĒ. The compact also comes with a mirror which I love so I can travel much easier.

It blends like a dream, doesnít have much sheen to it (making it look more natural), it has good pigmentation, I think I usually need to drip my brush twice for each cheek to get the desired glow I want. Highly recommend this to everyone with a similar skin tone to mine.

It is pricey, but a little goes a long way and given it is a dry powder, I don't see myself having to head back to GA anytime soon :)

Note: My skin tone is N4 with MAC.

on 8/15/2008 1:52:00 PM

This is not at ALL like NARS' Orgasm and I'm getting pretty darned tired of people comparing every single flattering peachy blush to the O! Whew! Glad I got that off my chest!

Anyway, #3 is a light peach with zero pink in it (unlike Orgasm, which is a light, bright coral-peach with definite pink tones). Instead it has a definite tawny/pale bronzey tone. I can't see any real shimmer in this--it looks pretty matte to me, but the texture (divine...so finely-milled it's almost creamy) makes this more transparent than most powder blushes, so that your skin can shine through. That is, when it's applied lightly with a skunk brush.

It's not my favorite peachy blush. The color is a little too orange for my complexion, blending in a little too much if I wear it very sheerly and looking too warm and flat if I layer it. I always feel the need to layer a truer pink on top or to use a contour shade with this. It's not unflattering, but it doesn't make me look nearly as nice as Smashbox's Tint or Cargo's The Big Easy.

Great packaging: chic, brushed matte compact that doesn't waste materials and an understated logo. VERY expensive. I probably will not repurchase this particular color, though I'm in love with the GA sheer blushes in general.
continued >>

I have had a hard time to decide which colure of these beautiful blushes I would buy. Yesterday I, finally, decided to get No.3 (I also like No.2 and No.9) which is a warm orange-beige with a small amount of shimmer and I am GLAD I got it! It°¶s perfect for working day or under daylight because it°¶s so natural.
I have a lot of powder blushes from a lot of lines (Nars, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Chanel for example). This is the BEST blush I have ever tried. It°¶s pigmented and very soft, silky and smooth. It seems to build into your skin, not to sit on it. 34 Euro. It is EXPENSIVE for a blush (they give you 6g.). The SA (Rome) told me that the price would be increased in the near future, but she didn°¶t know how much.
Anyway, I am happy I got it! Éļ
For ref I am Mac NC25-30, Laura Mercier No.2, LSF 5.5.

on 8/13/2004 2:35:00 AM

I love this blush, it has a slight hint of shine & is easily applied. The color is similar to Nars' Orgasm, a peach shade. The packaging is beautiful & spells class. Armani not only design great clothes but also great makeup :)

this is one of my favorite blush. It's very sheer but very pigmented. Just one swipe with my mac 129 brush and i have enough color on my cheeks. It's a peachy/bronzy color with some gold shimmers. it is so pretty and natural on cheeks and great for a summer glow. This blush seriously gives me a glow when I wear it with LSF and micro fil loose powder. It makes me look so natural and not made up.