Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #3

Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #3
Sheer Blush #3

3.8

on 4/2/2010 10:14:00 PM

I used #2 and I got towards the end of the pan when it became rock solid and impossible to use. I tried #3 at the counter and the quality of the powder is not good at all: not silky and the colour is very ruddish for my pale complexion. I do not like the shimmer and I was not impressed. I went to the D&G counter and bought The Blush instead. Much better quality and colour range.

on 4/14/2008 6:40:00 AM

Never a fan of anything orange-based. It makes me look sick, pale, very made-up, and yellow-ish.

I got this blush because it's GA. Sound shallow, I know, but that's the only reason I bought it off a whim without even trying it first. Well, GA is not available here in Thailand, just yet. So when the opportunity comes, I just want to complete my collection. And since I figure the blush is on the light-color side, it shouldn't be that bad.

To sum up, this blush gives me a light orangey touch with a bit of so-hard-to-detect shimmer. Surprisingly, it doesn't crash with my cool-tone skin. It can even paired with my BB lip tint in #6 (Pink Raspberry) when I wear my eyes beige-blue (Canmake eye nuance #13 & a blue from Lunasol modeling eyes - Beige aqua). I like this.

on 9/13/2007 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is one hell of a blush. It has a little colour, but not too much to look really obvious that you've got some makeup on. I like it. And the container is really pretty. Pure black.

on 4/6/2006 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Gorgeous peachy/minimal bronze look with gold shimmer....sexy tropical look!!
This is my 4th GA blush..and I adore them all:))