Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #3

Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #3
Sheer Blush #3

4.5

on 5/31/2003 2:37:00 PM

This is an absolutely beautiful blush. The shade is a very wearable peach with a bit of gold shimmer, but not much. In fact, I was skeptical when I first saw the shade, because I was afraid that the small amount of shimmer would look like random pieces of microglitter on my cheeks. Quite the contrary, the shimmer is not easily perceptible, yet it results in a natural, soft blush not unlike the glow within usually achieved by a cream blush. The best thing, however, is the lasting ability. I can put this on the morning and 16 hours later, it still looks as vibrant as it did when first applied. I have worn this one every day since I purchased it, and now I am determined to try the other warm Armani blushes. Highly recommended.

on 8/8/2003 2:17:00 AM

Great product..showed up better on than the #2. I agree with some of the reviews that it looks a lot like NARS Orgasm but I think it is a lot better because it is minus the disco ball effect.

on 3/26/2004 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is a pretty light-to-medium peachy color with shimmer. Goes on a little orangey on me, but not overly so. Would definitely repurchase. This one is less brown and lighter than the #4, and it is more pigmented and more peachy - less pink than the #2.

this is one of my favorite blush. It's very sheer but very pigmented. Just one swipe with my mac 129 brush and i have enough color on my cheeks. It's a peachy/bronzy color with some gold shimmers. it is so pretty and natural on cheeks and great for a summer glow. This blush seriously gives me a glow when I wear it with LSF and micro fil loose powder. It makes me look so natural and not made up.

on 8/13/2004 2:35:00 AM

I love this blush, it has a slight hint of shine & is easily applied. The color is similar to Nars' Orgasm, a peach shade. The packaging is beautiful & spells class. Armani not only design great clothes but also great makeup :)

I have had a hard time to decide which colure of these beautiful blushes I would buy. Yesterday I, finally, decided to get No.3 (I also like No.2 and No.9) which is a warm orange-beige with a small amount of shimmer and I am GLAD I got it! Its perfect for working day or under daylight because its so natural.
I have a lot of powder blushes from a lot of lines (Nars, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Chanel for example). This is the BEST blush I have ever tried. Its pigmented and very soft, silky and smooth. It seems to build into your skin, not to sit on it. 34 Euro. It is EXPENSIVE for a blush (they give you 6g.). The SA (Rome) told me that the price would be increased in the near future, but she didnt know how much.
Anyway, I am happy I got it!
For ref I am Mac NC25-30, Laura Mercier No.2, LSF 5.5.

on 4/6/2006 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Gorgeous peachy/minimal bronze look with gold shimmer....sexy tropical look!!
This is my 4th GA blush..and I adore them all:))

on 8/18/2006 5:07:00 PM

here's a picture =) i'll update this after i've used it a few more times. continued >>

on 8/1/2007 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Got this when Becca's Malika failed me. The two look quite similar, a peachy nude with shimmer. It's more pigmented than Malika, so you don't have to pile on a lot. Generally shows up better. Love it for a pale nude peaches and cream look.

on 9/13/2007 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is one hell of a blush. It has a little colour, but not too much to look really obvious that you've got some makeup on. I like it. And the container is really pretty. Pure black.