Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #3

Filtered by age: 30-35
Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #3
Sheer Blush #3

on 9/25/2011 3:04:00 AM

It's been a while since I shop for blush and decided to look for a non-drug store brand. I've visited Giorgio Armani shop and asked the SA to recommend me a blush to use on all occasion. After a glance on my face, she picked Sheer Blush #3 and I was thinking is this a blush or highlight or bronzer? The colour was not pink nor coral. It's definitely not a colour I would pick on my own.

Anyhow, she applied on my face directly and taught me how to use it to enhance my facial feature. It's subtle (not overpowering) but yet my cheek looks glowing. The blush has no shimmer. The colour is between a bronze with a hint of rose. I have fair to medium tone (GA 5.5).

Lasting power is great, no touch up required from 11am to 10pm. continued >>

on 5/23/2010 11:49:00 PM

Not one for peach blush, they almost always look wrong on my light olive complexion. This however looks perfect! Insanely complimentary, provides a bronze-peach glow that doesn't turn orange on me. Quality is amazing, finely milled, applies beautifully and lasts better than most blushes i've tried. This is my second GA blush, and like the first, it looks light in the pan but shows up great on my skin.

on 4/6/2006 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Gorgeous peachy/minimal bronze look with gold shimmer....sexy tropical look!!
This is my 4th GA blush..and I adore them all:))

on 8/13/2004 2:35:00 AM

I love this blush, it has a slight hint of shine & is easily applied. The color is similar to Nars' Orgasm, a peach shade. The packaging is beautiful & spells class. Armani not only design great clothes but also great makeup :)

Popular Blush Products