Mary Kay Eyeshadows

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

3.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I honestly had no intention of buying anything from them however a cousin of mine has joined their direct sales team and literally begged me to buy some things for her which I did. In total I spend $80 and the only thing I liked was the lipstick
which I still believed was over priced considering what you get and what it can do. But on to the eyeshadow which was the point of doing the review. I found the eyeshadow to be chalky or powdery. Its easy to apply but it just isn't MAC you know. Can't really blend it to perfection, some chalky effect seems to take over and everything looks bland or whitish. Hard to describe. While I love my cousin to death I will not be buying any more of Mary Kay's over priced products now or in the future.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Mary Kay eyeshadows are the absolute best in the world IMHO! I have used them since 1993, and even though I keep on buying other department store brands over the years (for their pretty packaging and to try something different), I always go back to MK. The shadows are fine-milled so beautifully,are silky, and provide just the right amount of color deposit. I just wish they had a larger color selection.

I love to put on my eyeshadow with my fingers instead of a brush, and MK shadows never cake or develop hard spots in them...most powder shadows will if you constantly finger-apply them.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

For $6.50, these eyeshadows are comparable to the high quality dept store brands! they have a nice selection of colors (both ugly and nice). I have about 5 shadows and like the natural color ones. Steer clear of the purple duo.