Mary Kay Eyeshadows

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.1

I'm a beauty consultant and I get these half off $4 to sell wholesale $8. I think the price for less than a gram is outrageous. If you figure the price of a high end pans like Anastasia Beverly hills which mary kay eyeshadow is the like the same formula and less than a gram per pan; you still get a better deal with Anastasia because they offer palettes of 12 shades for $50. Mary Kay doesn't offer palettes. The color scheme is underwhelming but pretty. But I'm mad at the price not the formula. I love how soft, blendable and pigment is lasting. But you have to deal with flimsy cheap packaging so you buy the compact $17 and pocket size. might as well buy a z palette for $20. so let's say you purchase mary kay compact and 6 shadows to fill it; that's $65. I say do yourself a favor and go to Sephora and get a palette. if you prefer singles, color pop $5 for very good eyeshadow with all sorts of colors. Mary Kay colors are basics. They try to sell you on the fact that it's enriched with vitamins a, e and c. First if all, vitamin c is not sustainable so maybe if you took it out, it would be less expensive. As a matter of fact take all the vitamins out because more than likely we are going to use an eyelid primer and none of that goodness is going to be absorbed. And even if you don't use a primer, I'm skeptical that an eyeshadow can help reduce wrinkles. so to sum it up, quality 5 stars, packaging 1 star, price 0 to 1 star. all together it's a 3 star if you don't mind the price but I say skip the shadows and get any of there foundations, tranluscent powder or blushes.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

MK Mineral Eye Color is my favorite brand of eyeshadow. I was using Alima eyeshadows, which I also like, but they aren't as easy to use as these are. MK offers many colors, and they apply easily and blend like a dream. (love to blend Lavender Fog with Hazelnut to create a unique purpley-brown) They also stay on all day without creasing. I always apply them dry with either an eyeshadow brush or a sponge-tip applicator, and both methods work equally as well. Love 'em!

I bought every eye shadow that Mary Kay has such as white lily and black pearl! I love these I shadows very smooth an pretty pigmented for the price!! I've used these shadows wet and dry and both ways look beautiful!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Lovely colours but they flaked all over the place.... I had eyeshadow dust all over my cheekbones! Made a big mess and I had to re-do the foundation and blush.

Yes i like them. But I'm not that crazy about them.
They sure lasts, but not that much.

I have tried every shadow under the sun and always come back to Mary Kay shadows..... cannot count the number of other shadows I have ended up throwing out (and cringed about money lost). The colors are great, vibrant and none stay on like these do. If you combine these with their Eye Primer you're set for the day and into the night. I also love the way you can swap out colors in the reusable compacts and not feel bad for throwing away a fairly new compact every time. You cannot go wrong with these. They're amazing!

I like Mary Kay skin care, but I'm not a big fan of their cosmetics. The mineral eyeshadows come off in chunks and are not very rich. Almost all of them have shimmer too. Something isn't right about the formulation. I like the older ones better (5 years ago).

This is a review for 'Periwinkle' eye shadow.While it is probably the nicest powder blue/purple eye shadow i have ever worn.The clothes shop i work in has this colour in as a main colour this season, and its just beautiful.HOWEVER, when i applied the colour is was not as vibrant as in the pot and when i tried to blend this simply came off..i do like the sliding cover of this though i think it was supposed to fit into a pallette or something.Its expensive for the quality of it, but there is a fair bit in it..most beautiful colour ever, but sadly not the right formulation.If anyone can recommend a mac shadow in this colour i'd be so grateful:)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Mary Kay recently released a whole new line of mineral shadows, therefore, the older shadows are no longer available.
I'm a consultant and myself do not care for the shadow for my purposes. I prefer MAC or Lancome for some true vibrant color, I personally don't wear a "natural" looking eye. However, for those looking for soft and natural, this is for you, they're true and easy to apply and blend... the new eyecicles creme base really helps the staying power and you can't beat the prices truly!

I love the Mary Kay mineral eyeshadows. They are very nice and last throughout the entire day. The only downside is the Mary Kay lady tries to pressure you into buying the compact but you don't have to they are find in the little cases they come in.