Mary Kay Eyeshadows

Filtered by hair type : Curly

4.6

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

These are fantastic. Super easy to blend and so silky. Very pretty colors as well. Just because they are Mary Kay doesn't mean that you shouldn't try them (some people think that Mary Kay=old people). I rank them up there with high end brand eyeshadows. I have about 5 or 6 of these. Will definitely be buying more. So cheap too!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really like MK shadows! For the price I think they are great. The only think I do not like is the fact you have to buy a compact (like Aveda), but other than that I think they are great. I love the ones that come 2 to a pan--the color range is growing and the shadows are very true to what you see in the pan. They do not crease on me(even in hot weather), and they blend easily. I have almost every color and will continue to buy new colors!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have recently been turned on to MK shadows by my mother. :o) As a former Stila, BE, and BB user I actually find MK shadows to be more densely pigmented and smoother in application. To make a long story short... I just love 'em! At $6.50 for one, you can't go wrong. The only downside that I see for MK shadows is their packaging. They come in little clear plastic cases b/c you are supposed to incorporate them into a MK palette (which also holds blush and foundation). I WISH that MK 'just' made a palette for eyeshadows... maybe one that would hold about 10 shadows (no blush or foundation). Overall though, these are increadible shadows... and I'm sticking with them!! :o)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Love these. I have them in the custom compact, the new silver one, really pretty! My everyday colors are spun silk and whipped cocoa. For a little more sparkle I have gold leaf and vintage gold. All neutral , my favorite way to do eyes with dark lippes!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love these eyeshadows (especially Spun Silk, Whipped Cocoa, Sugar Plum, Onyx Duet & Ivy Duet). Colors go on really well and last a long time (with the help of MK instant action eye cream/triple action eye enhancer). Very impressed!