Mary Kay Eyeshadows

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

4.6

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Very good color pay off with or without primer but I do suggest to use these with the mk eye primer so that it will be used to the fullest potential. I rarely use primer unless it's gonna be a long day, and these last at least 6 to 7 hours on me without primer. and i have oily lids the size is the same as mac 0.05 oz. There are a lot of mac dupes, iris-mac fig 1. sweet plum-mac sketch. caol-mac carbon. copper glow- mac antiqued. Amber blaze - mac amber lights. honey spice - mac all that glitters almond - Mac saddle. Sienna -mac textue

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought 2 eyeshadow singles in Honey Spice and Chocolate Kiss. These shades are absolutely beautiful, with just the right amount of shimmer. They are so smooth and blendable too. I have definitely found my HG colors in these, they are subtle and neutral enough for everyday wear - but w/o being boring. LOVE!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Mary Kay shadows are beautiful, blend wonderfully, and have a silky smooth texture. :) They come individually in a tiny little compartment with a slider lid, ready for the Mary Kay shadow compact (which I don't have.) My favorite colors are Lucky Penny and Cinnabar, but I also use Hazelnut.

PS I was told by my Mary Kay person that the company is switching over to a new filler compact style in the spring, and old shadows will not fit the new and the new shadows will not fit the old compact. So don't invest, and just buy the shadows individually for now. ;)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The pigment is long-lasting on me. Easy to blend and apply. I like the fact that I can just buy the eye-shadows, and don't bother purchasing the compact, it's easy to carry around as is. I just apply with clean finger-tips, and the result is excellent.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

For $6.50, these eyeshadows are comparable to the high quality dept store brands! they have a nice selection of colors (both ugly and nice). I have about 5 shadows and like the natural color ones. Steer clear of the purple duo.

Top Rated Eye Shadow