Ahava Advanced Eye and Neck Cream

No Image

4.3

on 3/21/2005 2:00:00 PM

Absorbs quickly until it feels dry. Not as moisturizing as Zia eye cream for winter use.

on 2/15/2004 10:45:00 AM

I was surprised by this product. Unlike other Ahava products - which have a scent strong enough to trigger my allergies and migraines - this is completely unscnented. It is fairly rich - but not at all greasy. It absorbs quite quickly. I use it on my eyes and neck. I've actually started using it all over my face, applied on top of my .02% retin-A, as I can tolerate only a fragrance free product. It does not leave my eyes puffy, which some creamier (as oppossed to gel) eye cremes can do. I noticed that BeautyRose, an on-line merchant, is offering it for 29 dollars rather than the regular 40 dollar price (2/14/04). So, I stocked up. BeautyRose also ships for free. By the way, the Advanced Hand creme is now available as a FRAGRANCE FREE product at www.ahava.com. This is the only site where I have located the unscented version. They do charge one-price shipping, so be wise and purchase a couple should you prefer no fragrance(I sure do and really resent the strong scent that Ahava normally adds to their "hypoallergenic" products). I'm still waiting for my order of the FF creme and plan to review it.

on 1/18/2004 11:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

i actually use this on my neck and have been doing so for the past half yr or so. i got some sort of product-induced rash on my neck from expensive neck cream i had just bought. i happened to be at the dead sea and went into one of the outlet stores there and the sa rec'd this. the red blotches on my neck cleared up and the skin on my neck was smooth and supple. i have repurchased since then 3 or 4 times. a great neck cream. not too thick, absorbs easily and pleasant smell.

on 1/18/2004 1:28:00 PM

I used this as an eye cream and this is a nice cream to add some moisture to the area. 1oz jar is $40 so that's a decent value. My only complaint is that I wish this was sold in tube form, I do not like jars.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)