Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 11, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance 5/29/09

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

When I turned 30 my skin went crazy. oily acne prone, Cyst acne you name it. This product at night with the clarisonic mia is amazing for my skin, in conjunction with bio oil I think its lighten my acne scars. I havent used it in the morning due to the AHA warning but it works great at night.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this cleanser last week as I was looking for a cleanser that had some type of acid in it like AHA and behold I found this. Anti-wrinkle anti-blemish all bottled up in one. The texture of it is weird but I usually put it on my face before I get in the shower. I like to let it sit on my face so that the AHA can begin to break down the dead skin cells on my face. It does leave your skin very dry, but I actually like this as I feel like it has done its job. I make sure to put moisturizer and sunblock on afterwards. I would certainly purchase this again.

on 11/11/2009 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I just started using this cleanser and I have to say, I like how it's working for me. It removes make-up, has some exfoliating properties, and my face feels clean when I'm done. Every now and again my face starts to feel little tight, and I switch off to a cream cleanser..The only issue I have with it is the consistency- it's a little slimy and can be hard to work with- if you're not careful to "work it up" in your hands as soon as it comes out of the tube, it will slide off of your hands. I can live with that..........

on 5/13/2007 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

okay cleanser but irritated my eyes horribly.

on 2/28/2006 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is a nice basic cleanser. The amount of bha in it is pretty insignificant in my opinion (only 0.5%) so I really don't see how it can be beneficial unless you really don't have much of an acne problem to begin with. It does contain glycolic acid but the label doesnt reveal how much. The texture is almost gelatinous but I don't have a problem with it. I also like the scent, kind of like grapefruit. Not a heavy duty cleanser for those of us with problematic skin, but its still nice to have in your cabinet.