Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser

3.6

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 11, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 5/5/2015 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have been using this cleanser for at least 6 years maybe longer. Everytime i try something new i always end up back to this. Its great st removing make up. I wouldnt use it to remove eye make up much though will dry them. It helps keep my face clear and helps when i break out. I use it along with the pore refining toner. you squeezena dime sized amount out and rub it in your hands thsn your face. It rinses nicely..soft scent not over drying. Makes my.face smooth.

Amazing stuff!! Helps with acne, and fine lines, not sure about heavy wrinkles since I am young.. but I am sure it would help improve the appearance of wrinkles as well. I never go wrong with Neutrogena! I ran out of this a few months ago, and used another face wash, and at first I didn't notice the effect it had on a few lines that were trying to creep up on me until I purchased this face wash again... and then I noticed a huge improvement in my skin, immediately, like, pretty much after a couple of days after I started using it again, my skin looked so much better!

They say that you are your biggest critic, and I'm probably the only one who noticed those slight lines, but this face wash definitely improved them, even, dare I say, erased them! Will definitely buy this for as long as this is on the shelves, and I pray that they never discontinue this!

This has a very slimy-like texture, almost like a watered down gel, kind of, so it is very slippery! I cup my hand and put a small amount, about the size of a dime into my palm, and lather it up and then apply to my face and rinse it off immediately afterwards. This face wash leaves me with a tiny bit of dryness, so I use a moisturizer after washing my face with this product. I use Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer with 35 SPF during the day and Clean and Clear Dual Action moisturizer at night!

I really like this cleanser. I'm only 20 so I don't really need to worry about wrinkles, but I am getting a few lines on my forehead so I figure starting early on a good skincare regimen wouldn't hurt. I picked this up along with the moisturizer for under 30 dollars at CVS. This, along with the moisturizer, has helped my skin dramatically. I don't know if its the salicylic acid or the retinol but my acne has almost disappeared and my overall skin tone is less red and a lot more even. I will say though this product is very drying so I only use the face wash every few days and make sure I put the moisturizer on as soon as I'm done cleansing. I will repurchase and I would reccomend.

Oh, and the texture is completely freaky but what I do is instead of tryin to lather it in my hands I just put it directly on my face and it's a lot easier to get lathering lol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This smelled funny, itched, clogged, and caused an explosion of zits. Need I say more?

on 4/7/2012 4:12:00 PM

I've been using it twice a day since I got it, I've had less dry flaking skin than I had prior. I immediately apply moisturizer while my face is still damp. Overall, my skin is clearer, much smoother, and the tone more even.
UPDATE: I used it long enough to mix & match with various moisturizers & I've realized that this stuff is MAGIC, no matter what I use afterwards. I used to get cystic acne around that time of the month -- no more! My pores have shrunk, and my skin is so soft. LOVE THIS STUFF!

Far too harsh for my skin. Ended up causing more breakouts b/c it was so drying.

on 3/5/2011 4:32:00 PM

I'd had bad experiences with anti-aging products in the past, but was optimistic when I saw this product was from Neutrogena. The first thing I noticed was the weird consistency of the product. When I tried to rub my hands together, it wouldn't lather and would slip through my fingers into the sink. My skin didn't dry out as it had with other products, but it didn't do anything for my acne or give any observable anti-aging benefits.

on 2/13/2011 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm on my second tube of this and I LOVE it. I've actually never repurchased a cleanser ever, so this says alot. I have really horrible red cystic acne along with whiteheads etc, and I think this stuff really helps. A week ago, I bought the Olay cleansing brush and use it with this cleanser and a huge nasty cyst that hadn't budged for months is flat. Before the Olay, I massaged it into my skin for at least a minute to get the exfoliating benefits. It is a bit drying, but once I follow up with moisturizer I'm good to go.

Highly recommended!

on 12/31/2010 2:10:00 PM

This product made me breakout, left a film and is so slippery, I've lost lots of it down the sink because it slips off my hand before I could put it on my face.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this cleanser for years and I love it! I like it because I can use it to remove my eye makeup and it doesn't bother my eyes at all. There is no need to do an extra step and remove eye makeup prior to. It also rinses clean and leaves no residue. I have combination skin and it doesn't ever seem to dry my skin. The only negative for me is it is super slippery when you put it in your hand and sometimes slips right off. As long as you have that under controll, it's great. I literally have been using this cleanser for 6 years, I'm 30 with very little wrinkles but whos to say if it's the product or genetics.