Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser

2.2

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 11, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 3/17/2009 2:30:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tried this last year and really haven't had any inkling to buy it again. Im only 22 but I thought it would be a good way to start a better skincare regimine (ive been an avid tanner for 6 years) and start young on the anti aging. It made my skin smooth but one thing I remember strongly is that once i squeezed the cleanser in my hands, I had BETTER rub them together right away to get it foaming (which it also didn't do too well) because more than a few times the soap dollop would fall off my hand and wash down the drain which i've never had happen with any other product. I always have loved Neutrogena, except for this product. There are many other less expensive cleansers that work better.

on 2/20/2009 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this about a week ago and I like it. My skin has been very dry lately and breaking out a little...and this cleanser is helping!!! My skin looks a lot better and this doesn't dry my face out at all. I would definitely get this again.

on 2/2/2008 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Oh man..i wanted to love this. It kept my skin clear but i had a horrible reaction to it. It burned my face sooo bad. It felt like the skin on my face was gonna just fall off. I got horrible whiteheads on the upper part of my chin right under my bottom lip and built up dry skin in the corner of my nose that hurt so bad. My skin started flaking off. It was ah hot mess. I had to skimp on my regular facial moisturizer and use pure jojoba oil to get my skin back to normal.

on 8/22/2003 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This cleanser is perfect for washing my face in the evening after removing makeup with Pond's. I can feel a mild tingle, but this cleanser is very gentle but effective. I don't get dried out like I did with other Neutrogena acne cleansers. This is a keeper! UPDATE: I'm afraid this was ultimately irritaing my skin. Don't know what ingredients were the culprit, but my skin cleared when I quit. Wanted to love this.

on 8/16/2003 9:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

For my 30th birthday I got adult acne. I have always had good skin, so this really took me by surprise. I had used Cetaphil for years - and it was not working anymore. For a drugstore product this is a miracle. I don't have many wrinkles, I started maintenance early on those. My skin is back to normal and even looking a little better than before. Really great stuff! UPDATE!!!! Don't do it!!! I switched back to my Cetaphil. After using this for a month - with the moisturizer - my skin got WORSE. It irritated my skin more than anything I have tried. Good old Cetaphil to the rescue.