Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Other
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser

3.3

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 11, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance 5/29/09

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really liked how my skin felt after using this but....it's so hard to get it out of the tube and in my hand long enough to cleanse my face! The jelly-cream like consistency was slippery and, more often than not, landed in the bottom of the sink before I could add enough water to lather up. Waste of money

I really like this cleanser. I'm only 20 so I don't really need to worry about wrinkles, but I am getting a few lines on my forehead so I figure starting early on a good skincare regimen wouldn't hurt. I picked this up along with the moisturizer for under 30 dollars at CVS. This, along with the moisturizer, has helped my skin dramatically. I don't know if its the salicylic acid or the retinol but my acne has almost disappeared and my overall skin tone is less red and a lot more even. I will say though this product is very drying so I only use the face wash every few days and make sure I put the moisturizer on as soon as I'm done cleansing. I will repurchase and I would reccomend.

Oh, and the texture is completely freaky but what I do is instead of tryin to lather it in my hands I just put it directly on my face and it's a lot easier to get lathering lol

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I gave this a 2 because it did kinda help with my acne after one use and my face felt kind of smoother afterwards. I didn't care for the wrinkle benefit because I barely turned 17 but the ingredients were appealing. AHA, Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid. But to the bad things; I hate the smell, I hate the texture, and the unsatisfying feeling after. I don't feel like my face is clean. Luckily I technically didn't buy this. I went to Target to buy this and the Boots Botanics Conditioning Clay Mask but afterwards I realized the lady only charged me for the mask which I have yet to try :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this cleanser last week as I was looking for a cleanser that had some type of acid in it like AHA and behold I found this. Anti-wrinkle anti-blemish all bottled up in one. The texture of it is weird but I usually put it on my face before I get in the shower. I like to let it sit on my face so that the AHA can begin to break down the dead skin cells on my face. It does leave your skin very dry, but I actually like this as I feel like it has done its job. I make sure to put moisturizer and sunblock on afterwards. I would certainly purchase this again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this for a couple months now. Overall, it's OK. It gets the job done, and doesn't dry my skin out too much. I HATE the smell, though. The consistency of the product is a little weird too.

Like all 0.5% salicylic acid face washes, it doesn't seem to do much for my skin (I use the Stridex red 2% wipes for that). The % glycolic acid isn't listed, which makes me think that it's pretty low, too. So basically, I have seen no improvement in skin tone or texture. I didn't expect much, though, to be completely honest.

on 12/19/2009 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I REALLY like this product. I don't get too much time to write reviews anymore, since I had a little one last year (maybe when she gets a little older I'll get my life back). I saw this on sale once at CVS and picked it up as a kind of "extra" for my summer house, actually. Then I noticed that it has sa AND glycolic acid--I don't see that very often, and I was so interested that I took it home with me. It has really helped me with breakouts. I've got to say that when my eczema flares up, my skin is too sensitive for it, so I'm not sure it would be good for sensitive skins, but for a drugstore cleanser, wow.

on 9/7/2009 6:49:00 PM

I am very satisfied with this price and the work it does! It smells great and leave my skin fresh but not dry!

on 11/25/2008 5:43:00 PM

This doesnt seem to do anything for me. If anything, I think it might be causing my acne to flare up. Normally, Ill have an occasional bump or two, usually during specific times of the month.. but since using this, my acne is coming up alot more then normal. It also doesnt do a good job of cleaning. I wont be purchasing this again.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I had such high hopes for this face wash, but was let down terribly. After only using this 3 times, my face was SO dry and flakey and just aweful. I would put on my moisturizer and within 1 to 2 hours my face would have flakey dry patches! I looked like a fresh Pillsbury croissant. So needless to say this is going straight back to cvs first thing in the morning. I will NOT be repurchasing this again. EVER

on 5/13/2007 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

okay cleanser but irritated my eyes horribly.