Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Other
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser

2.8

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 11, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 4/20/2010 2:07:00 PM

I bought this cleanser since it addressed two things I was concerned about--1. preventing wrinkles; 2. preventing acne. I was using this in the morning only at first and it seemed to work ok (obviously didn't see any noticeable age-prevention) but I still did get some minor breakouts. When I ran out of my gentle cleanser, I started using this morning and night--what a mistake! It's so drying, it's awful! The skin around my eye area is so dry, no amount of moisturizer seems to be helping and my makeup looks scaly & flaky. I had to go buy a hydrating mask to put moisture back into my skin. Maybe going back to only using this once a day will be better, but I think I'd rather go back to my Alpha Hydrox cleanser which seemed to do a better job of preventing breakouts. I don't think I'll be buying this again.

Love this makes my skin soft and dewy , I don't know about anti-wrikle yet but as far as breakouts I haven't had any using this. This is NOT for sensitive skin people so for those complaing that it irritated their sensitive skin try reading the labels first. Says not for sensitive skins! Good grief

on 1/5/2007 3:30:00 PM

awful! burned my skin badly!

on 11/9/2006 12:48:00 AM

My face felt like it was on fire. Not meant for sensitive skin at all!!!!! The moisturizer that goes with it isn't so bad....

on 2/22/2005 1:02:00 PM

This is the product my face has been waiting for! Usually I can't use anything with strong acids in it (I know, what was I thinking buying this) but my skin love love loves this cleanser! I've gone through 2 tubes of it so far and I'm still getting the same amazing results. I had to get used to the texture but now I can lather it up no problem. I'm moving to Holland in a month and I have no idea if they carry Neutrogena there so I'm buying at least 6 tubes here just to be sure I don't have to live without it.

on 11/24/2004 7:29:00 AM

Nice cleanser for the price. Removes all of my makeup. Cons: for some reason it gets into my eyes a lot. It stings. Also, I feel like I have to spend a bit of extra time rinsing it off, or else it leaves a slight film on my face. Decent cleanser for the price. Not sure if I will repurchase. UPDATE 12/22/04 -- I believe this is drying out my skin - especially around my nose and on my cheeks. Will not repurchase in winter -- perhaps in warmer months but I'm sure there's something better out there.

on 9/3/2004 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

This cleanser just didn't impress me. It has a weird texture and is a little difficult to get into a lather at first. My face didn't feel clean after using it. I will not repurchase.

on 4/17/2004 11:51:00 PM

I totally agree with the other reviewer. This one is very gloppy! I've never used a cleanser like this. It doesn't spread evenly between your hands nor does it foam well. I tried a few times trying to like it for it was claimed anti-wrinkle, anti-blemish. I finally gave up when I found out it gives me pimples. I also want to mention that I don't like the package of this cleanser either. I like nothing about this cleanser.

this stuff rocks;) it has cleared up my blackheads, soothed the red area around my nose/mouth and is not drying at all.