MILANI Smooth Finish - Mango Tango [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The dupe for this is Shu Uemura glow on P red 14

This is by far the best blush I have ever used!!!!!!!! I'm so incredibly sad that they discontinued it, it suited me PERFECTLY. its this super bright coral/pink color in the pan, but on my olive skin, it looked like the most natural blush ive ever had. I ALWAYS got compliments on it. The color is super unique...ive been searching high and low for a dupe and i have yet to find it. I've been different blushes since then, and im desperate for a dupe...if anyone knows of any, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! :) i love my mango tango :(

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is a great blush. Highly pigmented, inexpensive and applies as a nice flushed pink on my skin.There is some shimmer to the product, but it's not that noticeable, as you only apply a small amount of product. This blush will last a very long time. I like it much better than luminous, which is too shimmery, and is too light for my medium dark skin tone.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Like others have said, this looks scary in the pan, however, when applied with a light hand and the right brush (I use the Ecotools blush brush), it shows up beautifully pink. It's very pink on my tan skin, and the blush itself is very pigmented. It's h/e quality with a d/s price tag. If you can get your hands on this, it's a must to add it any collection. I imagine this would be flattering on any skintone (again, given you use the right brush and technique). I got mine at a NYC street fair for $3 (because I believe this is discontinued).

This is my favorite blush out of all the drugstore & high-end blushes I own. I've had this blush for over a year now and use it when I'm getting dressed up to go out. I have asian tan skin (NC43) and it shows up on me as a glowing peachy-pink. It looks great on, especially with some MAC MSF brushed on top. I always get compliments when I wear this blush and when I tell people it's Milani and that I bought it at CVS on clearance for $1.75, they can't believe it. I hope I'll be able to find this blush again when I end up hitting the pan!

on 11/12/2008 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I luuuuv mango tango! One of my Fav blush beside my Nars blush. I can say it has same quality & pigmentation! Wow ..
And the color..very pretty in the pan giving a bright & angel lookin on my face (NC20/25)
Definitely HG Blush ever with very cheap price, awesome!

on 6/5/2008 9:25:00 AM

This is a gorgeous bright blush which I RIS and I love it.Even tho Im knocking on now I love bright colours and this makes me look alive :o)

on 5/12/2008 4:57:00 PM

Pink blush looks best on me. This one is still maybe tad too peachy. It is really bright peachy pink color and you really just need a light touch of it. It is just as pigmented as Nars Mounia even tho they are not similar colors. Lasts on the skin a while, not all day tho.

on 2/2/2008 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Looks extremely bright in the container; however if I apply with my 187 brush then it gives my face a nice natural flush. I love the small cute compact it comes in.

on 1/11/2008 4:37:00 PM

I'm so upset that this product is being discontinued because it's the only blush I use! Just a tiny swipe of this brightens up the whole face and I'm convinced this bright coral-pink shade looks good on everyone. I've had this product for over a year because since I only have to use a tiny bit each time I use it, it lasts forever!