LUSH Dream Wash

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
LUSH Dream Wash
Dream WashDream Wash

Calamine Powder , Water (Aqua) , Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis) , Rapeseed Oil , Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) , Glycerine , Sodium Stearate , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria Chamomilla) , Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) , Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia) , Sodium Chloride , EDTA , Tetrasodium Etidronate , *Linalool .

on 3/21/2010 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I ordered this product online just for the sake of trying LUSH' shower smoothie.After 3 times of using it as a regular body wash,I was about to conclude my thoughts on this product (which was not so good)...until one night I suffered intense itching from my arms up to my upper back.I put some lotion on which was my usual method of "calming" down my skin..didnt work.Washed my arms with cold water and soap..didn't work either.Finally decided to give Dream wash a try.. as soon as I apply the smoothie on my skin,I felt instant relief on my skin. I washed it off and surprisingly the itchiness was gone!I was extremely impressed!!I love the consistency of this product.. yes, it doesn't lather very well, but its very gentle on the skin which makes this perfect for those who have dry, sensitive skin. I love the smell of calamine, very refreshing and clean. The only downside to this product is the packaging,comes with a tub which is quite unsanitary and the price of the product is quite on the expensive side in my opinion. But this product WORKS! Its definitely worth a try.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

When my face feels ridiculously itchy from allergies & dust flying everywhere, I wash my face with this cleanser. It helps alot with the itchy redness & helps to soothe skin flare ups. Overall, I think the product works great and a little goes a long way but the packaging is just inconvenient.