LUSH Dream Wash

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
LUSH Dream Wash
Dream WashDream Wash

Calamine Powder , Water (Aqua) , Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis) , Rapeseed Oil , Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) , Glycerine , Sodium Stearate , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria Chamomilla) , Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) , Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia) , Sodium Chloride , EDTA , Tetrasodium Etidronate , *Linalool .

Where to begin? I'm allergic to soap. I know, Crazy talk! But seriously, Soap turns my skin into a nightmare of angry burning, itchy,and a painful horror show. Even Dove.. I was using baby wash for a while but that wasn't helping either.

Truth be told I loves me some scented body washes too. But can't use them. My dermatologist recommended this to me and I dove into my car and peeled out to the nearest LUSH to get my hands on it. HG stuff right here. It smells medicinal which I could do without but it saved my skin from the brink of death!! I have my skin and sanity back thanks to this little pot of magic. The corresponding dream cream is also a life saver. My skin is soft and supple like a babies bottom thanks to the two. I will repurchase this until the day I die..

on 6/5/2010 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is the ONLY thing my son can use on his skin! His skin is ALWAYS itching no matter what, he doesn't seem to have eczema or rashes or anything, just skin that never stops itching! I've tried everything on it I tried moisturizing him with oils and lotions but he can't stand them, and after a few hours he still itches anyways. But I actually was so lucky as to get a tub of this for free, good thing too because I never would've thought to buy it. And it worked a MIRACLE on his skin, it's the only thing I can use on his skin and not have him spend the whole day scratching away. Someone said it's like calamine cream, well the tub is a whole lot huger than a teentsy little tube of calamine cream, and it doesn't leave pink patches, and it really cleans too. A real life-saver this wash!

Popular Gels/Soaps