LUSH Dream Wash

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
LUSH Dream Wash
Dream WashDream Wash

3.0

Calamine Powder , Water (Aqua) , Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis) , Rapeseed Oil , Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) , Glycerine , Sodium Stearate , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria Chamomilla) , Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) , Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia) , Sodium Chloride , EDTA , Tetrasodium Etidronate , *Linalool .

Amazing face wash! Only thing I can use on my acne-prone skin! Calms redness and soothes at the same time, smell doesn't bother me at all an leaves my skin squeaky clean! I know it's a body wash but works so much better as a face wash! Especially if you suffer from acne or redness!

on 12/16/2012 5:58:00 PM

This was pretty disappointing to me! I love most of LUSH's shower gels, so I thought I'd try their shower smoothies too. This one was supposed to help dry, itchy skin, which sounded ideal. Unfortunately, it made my winter skin drier and itchier than it ever had been. I managed to use it up, but definitely won't be buying this again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to try a shower smoothie, and this was the less expensive option. This product is perfectly lovely, but being someone who doesn't suffer many body related skin allergies (face - different story) this was probably just not exciting enough for me. That said it was lovely to use and did no harm. I just can't get excited about it.
It mostly smells like calamine to me, which is great if you have the chicken pox, sensitive dry skin etc, but I was like, damn, where is the scent? I enjoyed using this just because of the product itself (cleansing and moisturising? Yes please!) but I won't hurry and repurchase. That said, if there is ever a moment I have some sore skin, I will use it as an excuse to buy this. It's also pretty pricey which makes it hard for me to justify buying another.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm on the fence with this one. I didn't really hate it, but I didn't love it either. The smell isn't bad. I'm pretty sure it smells like calamine and I couldn't really pick out any other prominent scents. I didn't find it did anything for the bumps I get on the back of my upper arm, which was the main reason I bought it, so that was a little disappointing. However, everyone is different, so I can't give this a horrible scoring based on that. The one thing that really bugged me was that I tended to lose a lot of this down the drain. It just didn't want to stay on the wash cloth or my skin long enough for me to rub it around. I ended up using it up pretty quickly because of that. Maybe I'm just a little special when it comes to using this sort of product...? Either way, it was frustrating and I felt like I was contaminating the pot every time I got more out, which I probably was. I did feel clean afterwards and no irritation from this at all, but it's not worth it for the price and results for me.

PROS - nice smell, non-irritating
CONS - pricey, didn't help calm my skin

on 11/3/2009 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't know... Didn't find this wash very dreamy at all. I like flowery scents, but this one is flowery the old fashioned herbal cosmetics style. Not totally vomit inducing, but not pleasant enough to motivate me to think the price tag is OK. If you want a soothing, dreamy-like wash soap like this, I'd recommend Almond and Coconut Smoothie instead.

I have eczema and reactive skin. This product was touted to me as the best thing for my skin problems. Unfortunately, it has something in it that burns like hell when applied to bad eczema or otherwise stressed skin. It actually set back my skin health recovery a couple weeks, I'd estimate.

Popular Gels/Soaps