LUSH Dream Wash

Filtered by skin type : Other
LUSH Dream Wash
Dream WashDream Wash

3.3

Calamine Powder , Water (Aqua) , Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis) , Rapeseed Oil , Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) , Glycerine , Sodium Stearate , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria Chamomilla) , Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) , Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia) , Sodium Chloride , EDTA , Tetrasodium Etidronate , *Linalool .

I like the scent & it got me very clean without stripping my skin. I’d like to try this on the 2nd degree sunburns I get (i have a medical condition). I wonder if it would feel good or make it feel worse?? The smell I didn’t like it at first. But I grew to enjoy it! Grade: C+

on 5/8/2006 6:26:00 PM

Great product for people who prefer gentle cleansing! A must for those with irritated skin....This lotion body cleanser is unlike anything I've used before. It is a soft pink creamy lotion with a subtle natural aroma. I apply it with my hands and it makes a tiny bit of gentle lather when I rub it on my skin. It is very soothing and comforting to use. I have a rash right now and an owie that is healing and this is the only thing I will trust to cleanse my skin gently. It contains calamine and aloe among other things to calm the skin. The price is fine with me because a small amount goes a long way, and they use quality ingredients. It is packaged in a jar which you have to dip your fingers in or use a scoop---it doesn't bother me and I admire Lush packaging because it is minimal which means less waste! If you like to feel squeaky clean with lots of lather and a pump dispenser, this isn't for you*****

on 5/8/2006 2:54:00 PM

OK, ok, this works if your skin has gone crazy. I used this when I had really bad ezcema this winter, and it definitely soothed my skin and perhaps helped with clearing it up. But you don't get many uses out of this pricey tub, and the fact that it's basically really gloopy shower gel means it's hard to use in the shower. It doesn't really work with a loofah, scrubbing gloves, or shower puff, as it doesn't lather. So you put it on with your hands, which means dropping lots of it, causing waste. I gave this a 3 because it does soothe skin while cleansing, and because I happen to like the Dream Cream smell. If your skin is really a mess, I'm not sure there's something better to wash with. But really, I'd recommend just using Dream Cream instead.

this is kinda icky. the color is an off pink, the smell is okay (similar to dream cream), but the texture is wierd, it's very expensive, you have to use a lot, and of!course!the!packaging!is!terrible! it doesn't lahter well, which i don't mind, but i think i'll save this for hand washing in the winter when my skin cracks and bleeds in this arid mountain town.

This is one of the few LUSH products I dislike. It's pretty soothing and moisturizing, but all I can smell in it is the calamine, which seriously grosses me out. With that said, lots of people like it, so maybe it's just not for me.

on 5/2/2004 3:15:00 PM

While I worship Narcotik above all other shower type potions for the purpose of antibacterial/soothing purposes, Dream Wash is (was?) a spectacular product (and this is coming from someone who wasn't all that keen on it's parent product, Dream Cream.) It smells and has a texture very much like Dream Cream and feels so sublime going onto the skin - especially abraded, itchy skin such as mine after waxing or shaving. One of the few soap/gel type products I've repurchased from LUSH, which is saying alot since they create new ones so frequently to tempt the buyers devotion away.

Popular Gels/Soaps