LUSH Dream Wash

Filtered by skin tone : Other
LUSH Dream Wash
Dream WashDream Wash

2.9

Calamine Powder , Water (Aqua) , Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis) , Rapeseed Oil , Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) , Glycerine , Sodium Stearate , Sodium Hydroxide , Fragrance , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria Chamomilla) , Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) , Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia) , Sodium Chloride , EDTA , Tetrasodium Etidronate , *Linalool .

I like the scent & it got me very clean without stripping my skin. I’d like to try this on the 2nd degree sunburns I get (i have a medical condition). I wonder if it would feel good or make it feel worse?? The smell I didn’t like it at first. But I grew to enjoy it! Grade: C+

Did I just pay 8 for some Calamine lotion in a pot? Yes, yes I did. Ho hum.

on 3/2/2009 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I know this is soothing yadda yadda. But it is so bland. And I find it dries out very fast and is hard to use. Defintley make sure you keep the top on very tightly after every use.

i think this irritated my skin even more. i think it's too drying. and it's really messy.

on 6/29/2005 4:38:00 AM

I wanted to like Creamed Almound & Coconut Smoothie but that smells awfull.
Then i saw this and bought it.It is really soft and leaves your skin soft.
Like the scent also,really relaxing.

on 9/13/2004 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Dream wash is lovely cause it has calamine, and psychologically speaking, I associate calamine with soothing and healing. Though my skin is super sensitive and it did sting a little when my back was really irritated. I love this so much and need to stock up as I went through it so fast. It is pink and thick, no suds and no frilly smells. Only drawback is Lush has the worst packaging, but I would still repurchase nonetheless.

on 7/15/2003 7:22:00 PM

Well there are other faves that take precedence over this.It's okay but not spectacular.Sort of medicinal scent(calamine) but I haven't really appreciated its beneficial effects.