4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

This review is for the long 7.5" pencil that is completely colored on the outer layer in the shades "natural nude" and "coffee". I believe Jordana discontinued these a while ago, but has since come out with new packaging and slightly different names for the shades. I absolutely love these pencils. Not only do you get a lot of product, I find since they're a little creamier once warmed up, I can use them as colored eyeliners as well. The "coffee" shade is particularly stunning on my medium/tan/warm complexion and dark eyes and gives the lips such beautiful definition. These pencils are a little dry yes, but if used to fill in the lips completely will last all day in my opinion, the harder/dryer formula allows the color to stay on much longer. I own these in quite a few shades, will never stop using them! I bought mine in bulk so each pencil came out to something ridiculously cheap like 10 cents. Give them a try, you cant go wrong if you enjoy the matte/long wearing look. Definitely a commonly overlooked and underestimated product.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

from

4 years ago

Another cheap purchase

About reviewer (171 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

5 years ago

I bought this from a local cheap dollar type store for $3 NZ - it was the most natural of all the pencils available however I thought it was going to be much too orange for me judging by the paint on the pencil. I was wrong - this is a couple of shades deeper than my lips but is a browned tan beige pink with the very lightest hint of peach but not at all orange on me. The pencil is super waxy and hard which some may hate but I actually really like as it makes the pencil stay on, makes for a really precise line without over pigmentation so its buildable in strokes and the waxy texture gives it slight sheerness which makes it look like my lip (the most similar shade I have found to my pricey Shiseido 'Hazel' pencil - and it really does blend in and look natural without showing up as pink/mauve or orange.

About reviewer (500 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

beautiful

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2.0

8 years ago

Well....I got this at a Dollar store. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when the pencil wore off about an hour after I applied it. The color is nice- I found it to be a little darker than my lip color, but still subtle and pretty. I just wish it had some staying power- like, at all.... :-(. Will not repurchase, especially since Rimmel's Tiramisu(like 3 bucks) is a similar color and last WAY longer.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

I use this everyday. Perfectly natural on me. See my pics to visualize. This is lighter than Rimmel Exaggeration Addiction lipliner, which was my HG. Now Jordana Natural is my HG! It doesn't look like a drawn on line, which lipliner can do, it goes on very smoothly, not dry looking, or harsh/hard. I absolutely love it! I'm really loving Jordana Product. I love her lollipop lipgloss, which is gorgeous, last forever, doesn't move at all, and tastes phenomenal! I'm curious is their peach shade.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

10 years ago

If you are looking for a light/pale nude/beige/natural color lipliner, do not get this! This is a medium/dark pink/nude/natural color & not suitable for someone wanting a light lip.

About reviewer (131 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

i have this in nude and it is gr8. only 1 dollar are you serious? would def. purchase again. yay. must get more

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesOther

11 years ago

this is so far the best lipliner for me. its MLBB. the only problem is when u sharpen it, it gets broken

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesBrown

from

12 years ago

This is really, really similar to Bobbi Brown nude liner. It's practically the same color and texture, and you save $20! I got this with a coupon for 50 cents and it's vitually identical to Bobbi Brown. However, it's very, very dry so you need to use a balm or something or it will be impossible to apply. It's drier than the Bobbi Brown.

About reviewer (159 reviews)

Age30-35