Biotherm Biomains Complete Hand & Nail Treatment

4.3

This hand cream has an amanzing scent that is not overpowering, in my opinion. It is pleasant to apply, nourishing and I like the results. I like the fact that it comes in a 100ml tube, which I prefer to other teeny-tiny hand creams that run out really quickly. I have eczema on my hands and this seems to be helping and doesn't irritate them. The texture of the cream is more on the buttery side but it absorbs rather quickly and doesn't leave anyb greasy residue. I've been using it for 2 days and so far so good. I'll update if anything changes. I'm not sure whether I would repurchase again because this is pretty expensive for a hand cream (18,90EUR where I live) and I only bought it because I had a 7,5EUR coupon. I tested a Clarins hand cream that everyone writes awesome reviews about - it was only 50 cents cheaper but it smelled divine and was unbelievably moisturizing, so I might try that one when I end this tube.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I got this hand cream in small tubes for my purse. It penetrates quickly, and makes hands soft, but I suspect it will not be effective enough for the winter chill.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I didn't have very high hopes for this hand cream, because my hands are notoriously dry, and my fingertips tend to flake and crack, although I moisturise regularly, after washing my hands, and at least 10+ times a day apart from that. My favourite hand creams out of those I have tried, are Shiseido Advanced Essential Energy, and Pai Skincare Fragonia&Sea Buckthorn hand cream. But the one from Biotherm actually helps, at least short-term, and my fingertips receive the moisture that they crave, without it disappearing immediately after application. "Everyone" seems to love the L'Occitane Shea hand cream, but for me, that one also simply sinks in and disappears within minutes, so finding something which actually works fine, was a nice treat. I will definitely repurchase.

This is a very good hand cream. Though it is not moisturizing enough for winter. I prefer the more moisturizing Hemp hand cream from The Body Shop during the winter months.
Biomains absorbs into the skin really quickly, has a nice pleasant soft scent. Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth and not greasy. Okay lasting power (not so much during the winter months though). I usually carry this in my backpack and apply at school or work but use the thicker hemp hand cream at home (which leaves the skin a bit greasy). I'd probably repurchase Biomains.

continued >>

LOVE this hand cream. i usually hate putting any lotions or creams on my hands because i hate the greasy feeling after putting it on but i have no problem with that for this hand cream. it absorbs into my skin really quickly and leaves a really pleasant scent. my skin feels so smooth and soft after using this and it pretty much lasts the whole day. though i dont really suffer from extremely dry skin on my hands, this works well when i would randomly have dry cuticles. definitely recommend this

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My HG handcream. It has everything I want (SPF, age delaying, nail care) and non of the greasiness. This is a staple in my handbag. Have and will re-buy.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This was an ok lotion. I would suggest this for people who have mildly dry hands or do not do alot of hand washing. For the price alone I would not repurchase Ive done better with kiehls and other brands. I also do not like the fact you have to screw off the cap rather than a flip cap so overall I would not repurchase.

This stuff is def not worth the price tag!! $27cdn... are you kidding me??? I got a discount on this but still.. it's very pricey for a mediocre product!. Pleasant smell... does a decent job in moisturizing without the greasiness but i can't justify the price.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this! this hand and nail age delaying treatment is one of the best on the market.

It smells nice and leaves your hands smooth not greasy. I suffer from dry hands and chill burns during Winter and this works wonders. It is water resistant too :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very good. Pleasant smell, absorbs quickly and leave the hands silky and non-greasy. Though, i think the price is too high. There are other great handlotions on the market, for a more fair price.

Popular Lotions / Creams