Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream

3.3

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Melibiose, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycolic Acid, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Dimethicone, Octyl Palmitate, Mica, Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Glycolate

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Shortly after purchasing this, I discovered the pH of this product is too high in order for the AHAs contained in the product to properly exfoliate your skin, (which is supposed to ultimately "reduce the appearance of fine lines around the eye area"). I continued to use it, since I had used a decent portion of it and also purchased it with another equally useless Neutrogena product in a BOGO sale. It definitely did not hurt my undereye area, but it definitely did not bring anything positive or negative to the area, either. It was an ok product that barely got the job done. Pass.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm bummed this product caused my entire eye area to break out like mad. I have milia on both eyelids, on the corners of my eyes, and on my upper waterline...plus angry red zits on my brow bone. I seemed to have developed a "pore clogging" type reaction to some Neutrogena products, as the Healthy Defense moisturizer + sunscreen did the same thing to my face. It's not a rashy, itchy, allergic reaction, it's dozens of tiny whiteheads (along with multiple inflamed red pimples) that now pop up overnight whenever I use Neutrogena. I gave 2 lippies because the formula actually looked promising, and it may not clog everyone else's pores.

This burned and it rites my eyes and done nothing but make my fine lines worse I believe. This stuff is useless, absolutely useless. If you have any real skin concerns ease do not buy neutrogena products because they are awful. If your young and flawless then maybe you can get by with this if it doesn't almost put your eyes out like it did mine. It's awful and I am writing this review to try my best to keep someone from wasting their time and money.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

When am I going to learn not to trust editorial reviews since they're mostly pushing advertised/sponsored products. I bought this eye cream and another after reading about them in a "Top Must-Have Eye Creams" online mag feature and well, both were huge disappointments!

The price for this one isn't so bad and I was able to conveniently pick it up while at Ulta. My first attempt was back in September when the weather started shifting to cooler temps, however, my eye area and lips were suddenly disturbingly dry. As in cracked, peeling, chapped and pretty much cause for concern, it was awful! I had to google my symptoms to get some idea of what was happening, type of awful. Make a long story short, I was able to nurse my skin back to health and racked it up to a seasonal freak out and a snarky way of my skin welcoming me to 39... : (

After things calmed down, I applied this cream and I wish I could say it didn't do anything, that would've been nice. But instead it irritated my eyes and caused a bit of puffiness and itchiness. I'm going to blame that on the AHA content which clearly, my eye area can't tolerate but I wanted to be sure so I waited a month and tried again...same result. Itchy, puffy, irritated eyes.

It's funny, when I think Neutrogena, I think of a healthy, derm approved skincare line. But aside from their acne body scrub (which I've adored for over 20 years), I don't really use any of their other products and haven't been overly impressed when I have.

Bottom Line: Nope, had to return it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

So I bought this product on a whim, I've been searching for a great eye creme for the longest time, and it was just ok. It's 15 bucks at CVS, for .5 oz. I have dry, crepey skin under my eyes and I desperately want something to smooth out the area. It has a very light, lotion-like texture, no noticeable scent, and absorbs quite nicely. Not greasy or heavy at all. It comes in a little squeeze tube, which is good, I'm not a fan of unhygienic pots. I used it for close to a month. It has decent moisturizing abilities.. But did not improve any wrinkling at all. It's just too bad I didn't get any results from it, because I like the feel of it on my skin, and the packaging. I also really love the other Healthy Skin products, so it's disappointing this one fell flat. I think this could maybe be a good starter eye creme for younger girls! I personally though, will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is the first eye cream I have ever tried and I've really enjoyed it. It reduced the few fine lines under my eyes, however, it didn't completely get rid of them. Also, I have a really bad habit of getting product in my eyes and this one exceptionally burned. This was my least favorite part about it but it's probably something that happens with most products. Although, it is quite moisturizing and I would definitely repurchase it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this item to compliment my new moisturizer. What drew me more to this cream was the packaging. I am not a fan of potted eye creams, as with the germs associated with it, and the eye area being so fragile, I just do not want to take those risks.
I picked this up shortly after i got the moisturizer, for around 11$. Much cheaper than the olay eye creams which were all potted :( . skeptically I decided to give it a whirl. After using for about 2.5 weeks, It has worked to help the hydration of my under eye area, but i was hoping this would help my dark circles as a ripple effect, although it has not. If I can find one with similar packaging that does both, that will replace this product. However, it does do the job it says it does, it makes no claims to reduce the dark circles. As purely a special area moisturizer, I do like this. It is clean feeling like the moisturizer, and compliments my regimen nicely. This product comes in a small tube with a pointed discharge point. comes out as a lotion type. It covers skin and absorbs nicely and quickly. it is worth it to have a product like this especially to help the sensitive areas! It really helps.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This was just ok. Not greasy or heavy. This was one of my first eye creams. I think this would be good for a teenager or a young girl who is just starting to take care of her skin, but might not have the funds for a more expensive one. There wasn't anything bad nor spectacular about this, I'd just be willing to try something more high quality next time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i have been using this for over 15 years and it is the most gentle moisturizing eye cream i have found so far. i love it.

So, I've been a huge fan of the Oil of Olay Regenerist and CereVe skin care lines for years, alternating between the two of them with great results. I needed a new under eye cream and bought this because Target, CVS AND Walmart were all out of the Regenerist AND CereVe so I figured I'd give this a try since I had used some Neutrogena skin care in the past and had it work well.

I've been using this in the morning and evening for about a month now and I'm about to give it up and go back to my CereVe eye cream as soon as I get it because I've ordered it from Ulta. I find that this Neutrogena Healthy Skin eye cream just isn't as moisturizing and brightening as the CereVe and doesn't attack wrinkles the same way Olay's Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum does. I don't really have anything bad to say about it, it's slightly moisturizing, doesn't sting or hurt my eyes and absorbs nicely but it doesn't seem to really DO anything or be effective at all.