Fruits & Passion The de Rose Eau de Toilette

No Image

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this soft, simple rose scent. I bought the rollerball version of this since I wasn't sure if DF would like it. I should have bought the big version because I couldn't keep him off me when I wore it the first time around him. Such a feminine, beautiful scent. I love how it has no musk as well.

on 10/25/2008 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been looking for a soft simple rose scent for awhile. This is a lovely one! There's a tiny (tiny) hint of grapefruit in the dry-down that keeps this fragrance from getting musky, powdery or cloying. I wear it alone, or mixed with a green or lavender scent to add a soft base. I find this only lasts for 2-3 hours on me, but I apply it lightly. (If you want a long-wearing rose scent, invest in a tiny bottle of pure rose oil!)

I have the little 0.5oz bottle of this fragrance and I'm very happy with the packaging. The slim tube-shaped bottle comes in a snug snap-shut suede-like jacket, which protects it nicely in my bag. The pump mechanism dispenses a very light, even spritz, so I can get an easy pick-me-up without dowsing my car in fragrance. Overall, a classic fragrance that's feminine without being cloying, and very versatile! Highly recommended!

on 5/22/2005 6:09:00 PM

There is nothing more classic and feminine than the scent of rose, and this perfume captures this essence to a tee. F&P products are of excellent quality and yet come at a reasonable price. They make you feel girly in the most decadent way... even their boutiques have a certain je ne sais quoi. Try this as a light, summery fragrance.

Everything djsaphira said. This is such a beautiful fragrance--one of my new favorites. It smells classy yet modern. I get a lot of compliments on this one. What I love best about Fruits and Passion fragrances is that you don't smell the alcohol as strongly as you do with designer perfumes. They're light and pleasant. The packaging makes for a great present too--the bottle itself is simple, but it's placed on a clay bed of roses in a hexagonal pastel-coloured box. At $30 CAN, this is a winner. I'll definitely get more of this when it's done.

on 5/1/2003 10:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a fragrance i have been wanting to buy for some time. I had been previously engaged to Coco Mlle. but i go through perfume so fast it isn't worth paying $65-84 for a bottle, so this is really economical for me since it is only thirty dollars for a 100 mL bottle. Plus, the rose scent is very fresh, crisp, and softly sexy. Not cloying, or strong, the intensity is perfect and very well suited to me.

Popular Fragrances