Ponds Ponds Crema S Nourishing Moisturizing Cream

Ponds Ponds Crema S Nourishing Moisturizing Cream
Ponds Crema S Nourishing Moisturizing Cream

3.9

WATER, MINERAL OIL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, CERESIN, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, SORBITAN OLEATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, LAURETH-23, FRAGRANCE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, CARBOMER, METHYLPARABEN, BHT, TETRASODIUM EDTA, DISODIUM EDTA, FUCUS VESICULOSUS EXTRACT, APPLE FRUIT EXTRACT, GRAPEFRUIT FRUIT EXTRACT.

on 12/19/2017 6:29:00 PM

I have been using Pond's Crema S for about half a year now. I'm 26 years old and I have naturally flaky patchy horrible skin. Clinique's Dramatically Different lotion was getting annoying, as I had to apply once every hour or else my skin would burn from the dryness and there would be flaking and tightness. I gave this a shot because not only was it cheap but the ingredients sounded nice-- grapefruit and seaweed. Those are really reviving for tired skin, and everyone knows Ponds is super creamy. It smells very fresh and clean, is a very thick cream that sinks in after 10 minutes if heavily applied. I love washing my face and using a face brush and then moisturising with this afterwards. My skin feels so plump and it looks so dewy. My smoker's wrinkles around my mouth and my baby crows feet have also almost completely diminished in the 6-7 months I've used this product. I only have to apply once in the morning and once at night which is a miracle!! No acne, no irritation except for if it gets in the eyes so be careful around your eye area, it will sting! I advise using an eye cream specially formulated for the eye area in case your eyes are very sensitive. Other than that this product is perfection, the quality, the feel of the product, the results, the price, the availability, it can't be beat! I love this and have repurchased 3 times and I do not ever want to switch moisturisers ever again... I'm in love <3

on 9/18/2017 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

This is such a great moisturizer when I need a little more heft to my nighttime creme. I usually buy the travel size and it lasts for a long time. Since I have combination skin, it really helps those dry areas stay silky smooth and I love the clean scent of the moisturizer. I've been using it for my dry lips and it helps seal in the moisturizer after face cleansing. The price point cannot be beat and it's really hydrating. Great value for such a powerhouse of a product.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I read a comment where someone said they used this at night and forgot until they were wondering why their skin was super silky the next morning. exactly. I bought the little jar for 1.50. I have some of the other ones but have never used them daily, mostly out of laziness. but after a few nights of using this before bed, I'm in love and will remember to use every night. it hasn't broken me out, makes my skin super soft, my makeup goes on smoother in the morning and I like the smell and richness of it. no complaints here.

on 11/28/2016 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

So I bought this thinking I could use this under foundation or overnight to hydrate my skin. I bought this because I have very dry winter skin. After using this for 2 weeks I realized it was just leaving a greasy look if I wear it under foundation and it was not hydrating properly overnight. Personally I would not re-purchase this even for the price point.

Great scent, smells like flowers, not too strong of a scent either. Doesn't bother my sensitive skin (although this may vary for others). Good for applying after a (slight) sunburn.

on 2/15/2016 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I applied this at night and woke up with smooth skin and I have no idea how that is possible. I have had tiny bumps, a monstrous cystic pimple on my cheek and another spot between my brows that have been there for almost two weeks. AND I am acne prone and oily, and it is that time of the month. The next morning after applying this my skin was completely smooth? So confused, but very happy. The bumps are shrinking! The moisturizer is sticky on the skin at first but easy to spread. I use this all over--EXCEPT the eyelids. It was fine around the lids the first time, but later gave me a rash. Then again, it's not made for the eye area. A little goes a long way. It has a pretty prominent floral scent to it, with sort of plastic-y undertones, but I don't mind it; it does fade after setting in. I got this despite being oily-skinned because it is winter and I felt I needed a thicker moisturizer for my cheeks, but it is nice for the day, too (used sparingly) when I want a glowier and more natural look. The big jar might last me a lifetime, and it was a fantastic value. I wish it came in a tube, though. I just use hand sanitizer before touching the stuff.

Update: It's somehow too harsh for use day AND night. I use it every now and then at night, or else I get some wierd bumps on my nose and cheeks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My everyday HG moisturiser! I use this twice a day and my skin is so soft, supple and blemish free. It really does hydrate my dry skin and makes it feel so smooth, it also doesn't react with my sensitive skin. I found it extremely good price-wise for the amount of product and lasts me a while. I haven't had any problems from this moisturiser and will continue to use!

on 9/27/2014 9:30:00 PM

I got this in a travel size for a long flight a while back when I didn't have any other rich moisturizer because I figured an old-school cream would be good for the dry environment on planes. Which it is--I rather like the texture actually and don't find it oily or unpleasant, it sinks in well and hydrates. (Reminds me of Nivea, not the little blue tin one, but the one in the plastic jars, kind of whipped but thick.) But it gives me little red flat pimples on the cheekbones. It's probably the Isopropyl Palmitate which is a 4 on those comedogenic lists and is featured pretty prominently here. I use it occasionally on forehead, neck, and backs of hands.

The fragrance is a bit harsh to me, so that could be off-putting for someone who doesn't like scents or who might react to them with skin irritation. But on the plus side the scent is not particularly feminine, so it could work for a man.

Yeah, it comes in a jar, not a squeezy tube, but I kind of dig the shape of the jar and might save it to reuse later for something. The label is not stuck to or printed directly on the packaging, it's like a wrap that goes around.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This isnt my favorite moisturizer but it is def a cheap and great one! I have a horrible oily T zone but my chin gets disgusting and dry. Making all my makeup just grab at it. This works really well on my dry spots. I cant use it all over because it's too oily. Wish it came in a pump so I wasn't digging my hands into it.

I usually use the Ponds Dark Spot Correcting (Pink bottle) but sadly it was out of stock. I decided to give this one a try. I used it before bed the first time. The cream itself is very thick and feels sticky on the skin. The next day I noticed all it did was give me an oilier nose. I figured I would just use less on my nose area. On the second day, oh boy! My forehead had little bumps and my nose and its surrounding area was even more oily! I stopped using this and I eventually got the pink Ponds and the bumps disappeared after a few days. This product is definetly not for me. Maybe people with dry skin can benefit from this product.