Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll

Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll

3.9

Flirty, fun and forever young! I have adored this fragrance since it was released fourteen years ago. Baby Doll mixes citrusy grapefruit with a combination of florals - wild rose, ginger, peach, and cedarwood. It is playful and sweet and in my opinion still the most delightful fruity-floral on the market. I love its unique and distinct smell so much. The bottle and packaging is too cute! About to buy another 100ml bottle of this. I will wear it forever...

on 12/28/2013 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Baby Doll is a wonderful fragrance for the young or the young at heart! It is sparkling, playful and girly with absolutely delicious grapefruit notes. I have just returned to this sweet and feminine fragrance after an 8 year break and I'm absolutely loving it. I forgot how gorgeous the bottle was especially with the pink liquid inside. A pretty bottle for a pretty fragrance. Baby Doll is a very distinct fragrance that has a certain magic about it.

To Read all 371 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/11/2013 3:07:00 AM

I love the packaging yet it's a very powdery scent. The grapefruit is very overpowering yet the longevity isn't there at all. It's more of an older women's perfume. I don't enjoy it very much yet it looks lovely in my dresser so it'll stay!

I fell in love with the bottle of this perfume and bought it without smelling it as I love sweet vanilla scents and was sure I would like it. I was very wrong I can't stand the smell it's an old lady flowery powdery smell, my husband hates it so much he'd banned me from wearing it!! Lesson learnt don't buy a perfume based on the packaging!!

on 12/15/2012 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this perfume smells lovely. It smells very soapy and clean; sweet pink grapefruit and a hint of something spicy.

I'll probably continue buying this scent as long as I'm able to get hold of it.

The packaging is very kitsch and I like that too.

on 12/15/2012 12:20:00 AM

I mainly bought this fragrance for the packaging.... After reading the reviews on here, I wasn't expecting to like the scent.
Surprisingly, I actually really like it!

It's sweet, yet elegant.
To me it has some lemon & musk notes to it.

I think when you first spray it, it's over powering, but the longer you wear it, it is actually a very lovely sexy scent.

Gorgeous packaging & bottle.
I probably won't buy this again, because I mainly like vanilla scents....
But this was a nice change, and I was pleasantly surprised.

3/5 score from me!

on 12/14/2012 2:39:00 PM

This scent makes me sick. Sooo grapefruity and strong and just not comforting to smell at all. It's sour and perfumey and just gross. I never want to smell this ever again.

on 12/1/2012 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Ok..i do not like it..for me this is too sweet and fruity..it is just not my taste i got a mini bottle of this as a gift from my mom..along with YSL elle..i prefer Elle much more..this reminds me of air freshner..sorry but i would not buy it again.it is so expensive so i kinda expected to be wowed by it..

on 11/20/2012 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a bit over this scent now, was really into it in the ear 2000 when it was popular, but there is better stuff out there now. Have given the remainder of my bottle that I've had about 5 years now to my daughter.

on 9/12/2012 9:57:00 PM

I would maybe buy this product again. I was told this product smells like grapefruit and yes it does.. luckily I love grapefruit. It has that sweet but tangy smell of grapefruit that I love. The bottle is cute but a little inconvinient.. it is shaped like a dreidel so it doesn't stand up lol... there is a little diamond on the top and the glass is clear pink. Its one of my favoriutes when it comes to the design of the bottle.. but i also like grapefruit and this does it. I can't say it has long lasting power because after a few hours i can no longer smell it.. but that is how it is with all perfumes for me .

Popular Fragrances