Wet 'n' Wild MegaSlicks in #576A Rose Gold

MegaSlicks in #576A Rose GoldMegaSlicks in #576A Rose Gold

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/17/2017 1:22:00 PM

So your looking for a cheep gloss that you can fall for. Look some where else. Because you eather love the pigment of this color or you dont.
I for one love it. New formula and all, but to keep the color it is wise to use a lip pencil for it to stick to.

I would like to see the formula a bit thicker. Like it was in the 90's. Maybe it would last a bit longer. I like this product so much, that I would buy a few. One for my sister, three for my most used purses. And one labeled for colds only. (So that I dont infect my other lip glosses)

For the cost. U could try it and still not feel bad for spending two bucks on it. Say you hate it.... well then, return it or give it away. Eather way win, win, win.

I picked a few of these lipglosses up at Walmart the other day, just because I needed some lipgloss to wear at work. I wasn't disappointed. This is my favorite color by far; it's a shimmery golden pink. I think this would look great on most skin tones; personally I have a medium skin tone and I don't feel like this looks tacky (which sometimes is the case when I wear something too light for me). It smells sweet, almost like cake batter, but it's not overpowering. It lasts for quite awhile, isn't too sticky, and doesn't dry out my lips. And you can't beat the price...I think I paid a dollar for this one. I'll buy it again the minute I run out.

on 8/12/2016 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Just bought this today! so far im liking it! its very cheap, its not too heavy or not to light of a formula. stays on for a good amount of time! you can't beat it for 2 bucks!😊

on 4/13/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Nice neutral glass that you can slick on with no mirror for a quick look. Lasting power isn't great but easy to touch up. Looks frosty but shows up on my lips like a nice natural shine but amped up a few notches. Not as frosty as it looks in the tube. Currently pairing with NYX slip lip liner in Natural for a great subtle look.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am writing about the new formula and new packaging...This is lovely...I would describe it as an apricot shimmer..it looks a little warm on me but these are just straightforward easy wearing lipglosses. This will look great in the summer! At 2.49 a pop..can't go wrong.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Impressed with this. In general, I am not a Wet N Wild fan. But this is a surprising pleasant little find.

I never would have looked at this but after seeing a couple yt gurus rave about it and some other favorable reviews, I figured what the heck, why not? Seemed like a safe enough shade.

Oftentimes WNW lip products look garish or clownish on me or nothing like they are supposed to look. But this is a decent rose-gold shade as promised. Surprisingly not sticky, wears decently enough w/o turning a funny color, and applies easily. Does seem to dry my lips a little, however, so I took a lippie off for that. It also wears off quite fast. Scent-wise, I find there is a very, very slight sweet-type of smell. I do not detect a heavy vanilla, but sort of a general sweet/candy-type of smell. I think many skin tones could wear this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Super awesome!! I love this little DS gem "almost" as much as my MAC lipglasses...for the price you can get a handful of diff ones as opposed to 1 Lipglass. I love this color, my fave (which fluctuates from time to time lol!) is BronzeBerry currently & this is a close 2nd coz it's really similar but a bit lighter & ever-so-slightly pinker. It's more metallic than BronzeBerry & maybe it's just this current tube but this one is thinner of texture than my BronzeBerry & you have to go really pump the tube to get anything onto the applicator which is a doe foot & I don't recall my last tube being like that (& I've had many tubes of these glosses; if I lose one I cannot bear it & always go replace!). Yes, this is definitely a thinner texture & less comes out onto the doe foot, but if you pump it enough & apply enough coats you can get to working with this product & indeed it's a wonderful product all of the MegaSlicks lipglosses are awesome! They are about USD$2 (+ tax), & come in a clear tube w a silver cover. You have to be careful coz some of the tubes will ooze a bit of product out from the closure part when you twist it closed so may need to wipe off w a Kleenex if that is the case & happens, but not all of the WnW tubes do that. I wonder if their quality control isn't super great coz some tubes/colors do that but not others & some colors are thicker than others, also some colors which are same colors are thinner & slightly varied from each other. Whaddya expect for $2 bucks lol bottom line these are gr8 glosses & I hope that WnW will come out w some new colors soon, I own quite a few of the current ones, but I will be sad if they DC faves like SunGlaze, Sinless, Cherish, BronzeBerry & this one et. al & they are sold all over like kmart, cvs, walgreens, RiteAid, most DS but not at the walmarts around here nor Kroger but I will be soooo heartbroken if they DC these! I think their lipglosses (& nailpolishes) are gr8!! They are of very high quality more than most other DS lines, I don't find that they have much of a scent or flavor. WnW has been a staple in my makeup bag since I've been seriously wearing makeup (age 9!). These would be good for any age, this is a good day time color, looks great w eyeshadow from UD Nakeds3 palette too, I mean the name "Rose Gold" no further explanation needed lol!! I love WnW, I think I am one of their biggest fans... This, Jordana, & LA Colors are my fave DS makeup; I can always count on WnW for good quality affordable makeup. Really gr8!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I needed cash and went to cvs to do a cash back and grabbed this because it was cheap. I got it because of the name. The color is exactly what I picture rose gold to be. It's flattering on my tan nc40/42 skin. I layer it over a rose colored lip liner and it's perfect!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this gloss. My only issue with WnW glosses are the tubes become sticky from the packaging sticker that you have to peel off to open it & then they get dirty in my bag. I am kind of embarrassed to bring it out in front of anyone when I need a touch-up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

i just picked this up looking for a replacement to my favorite everyday gloss. it defintely fits the bill. it's pretty, shimmery and it actually stays on fairly well--unlike most glosses that seem to either evaporate the minute i put them on or dry up into nasty flakes at the corner of my mouth. the formula is good, too--not too watery but not too syrupy thick, either. the one thing that i didnt like is it's hard to get the doe foot applicator out of the bottle with much product on it. the neck of the bottle is so thin, it scrapes most of the gloss off as you pull the wand out. other than that, nice job wet n wild!